Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 818232425262728

Thread: November Nummies

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Got to love mail on a Sat. Today my mail lady delivered my Generations Rhinox. Awesomeness
    really great figure.

Mine came yesterday morning as well (the first time I've ever had something delivered on a Saturday).

Now this is one hell of an upgrade for ol' Rhinox. Pretty much a straight-forward transformation but the way his skin clips together can be a little annoying if you don't get it just-right. My only criticism is that his knee/hipjoints seem a little loose in that he'll tumble over if you don't stand him up properly. Other than that, he's one sweet-ass figure.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    Mine came yesterday morning as well (the first time I've ever had something delivered on a Saturday).

Now this is one hell of an upgrade for ol' Rhinox. Pretty much a straight-forward transformation but the way his skin clips together can be a little annoying if you don't get it just-right. My only criticism is that his knee/hipjoints seem a little loose in that he'll tumble over if you don't stand him up properly. Other than that, he's one sweet-ass figure.
    I think he looks awesome, but the fact they didn't paint his guns of doom is a plain and simple crime!!

Got myself the following in November
    Most of my purchases are still Hot Wheels related at the moment however

Off topic purchase was a new computer and parts to make it work