Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Retard

Well I'm going to throw my 2 cents in here as an 18 year old.

I was 16 two years ago (obviously), and we did some pretty crazy things that I too would rather not mention. Overall a pretty wild few years til now... still pretty wild now that I'm old enough to party in pubs and clubs!

I understand the joy of the social importance of the party. It's becomming a huge cornerstone of teenagehood. Hookups with girls that you may or may not regret, a lot of drinking, silly games like Guitar Hero where you feel like a fool as you blindly hit at notes. Overall a pretty stupid experience but a fun one.

I held a new years eve party at my place while my parents were not here. I did not do it behind their backs, I thought it would be safer just to tell them. I didn't have 500 people admittedly, I had about 30 people. Everyone woke up off my floors the next morning with killer hangovers. But there is a degree of responsibility here.

I paid for the cleaning bill of the carpet with the help of the culprit (guy vomited on the carpet), I cleaned up the bottles, cigarettes and made sure that everything wound up the way it was the few days before. My friends were all in on this as well, helping with cleanup and such. We even turned down the huge noise of music we had playing when the neighbours asked us too, because by about 11 when they did call, we were all way too drunk to care. All we wanted was cheeseburgers :P

The way this kid is acting, the tough guy machismo act is truly insulting to be honest. His mistake was not in having a party, drinking, or inviting over a half thousand people. His mistake was not having the intelligence to not attack cops! If they had just followed the occasional complaint (turn down the music a little, stop spilling into the street) maybe he wouldn't have had the coppers show up. Attacking the law enforcement (which is what he was breaking... the law), is just one of the most stupid ideas I have possibly ever seen. This is nothing to do with culture or anything like "who would have done this better". This is some brat who decided that on an alcohol fueled binge attacking cops would be a really good idea. Work that one out.

Bill should not be the business of the parents. By law they can leave their child (who is over 16) home alone without having broken negligence laws. The little tard needs a huge punishment and that includes paying for the $20,000 bill. Part time work, selling of possessions, maybe that'll teach him not to attack cops. This isn't just a case of a kid destroying the house and having a family issue, this is a public issue where taxpayers dollars have to be paid to stop a 16 year old from making a total f@#kwit of himself by attacking the cops, who are, overall, enforcing a politically democratic set of laws and don't deserve half the crap they get.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Attacking the law enforcement (which is what he was breaking... the law), is just one of the most stupid ideas I have possibly ever seen.
    I believe getting into fights with police should be a rite of passage of all young Australians.

Disrespect for authority is as Australian as Surf Livesavers at Cronulla.

It's the reason we got a statue, movies, myths and museum displays of this guy...

Last edited by dirge; 15th January 2008 at 06:34 PM. Reason: The C word is not to be used in public forums. End of story.

Use emoticons when you're being sarcastic. Remember that there is no audible tone of voice or visible body language when you're communicating in text.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Ok sure whatever you say sir.

I wasn't being sarcastic.

Well ive said my two cents earlier on, an additional cent just to reaffirm....
    This kids a jerk, period! He'll get what he deserves sooner or later... hopefully sooner

This is nothing to do with culture or anything like "who would have done this better".

Agree on this very much Thanatos, sorry to have sounded so comparative or preachy in my first comment. It wasnt meant to, Im just stating a matter of fact that he would have ended up beaten which I did mention on the later sentences) had he done such in Phils. Coz as civilized as Phils is, yes, hold those eyebrows down please , most neighbors are quite intolerant of "macho acting tards" and have a more differently direct way of dealing with his antics (i.e. go after him with vengeance after he ignores a civilized plea to stop any damaging of public properties, tone the noise a notch, and attacking the freakin' police!). Its more of, we'll respect YOUR human rights as long as it DOESN'T step on any others, The moment you do, even after a civilized request is ignored, its forfeit, then anything goes....

oh and as far as partying goes, heck who doesn't love music , booze, chicks and lotsa food and a lot of other stuff in parties but as everyone has stated staying responsible and knowing the boundaries... very commendable of you Thanatos on what you did... your parents are happy I'm very sure... well aside from the puke and all
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I was too busy playing Sith Lords with my little wench to go out and party like a real man when I was young.

Cool lets all head down to Victoria, have a drunken binge, cause a heap of chaos of leave the bill with TDD because he seems cool with this whole thing

In all seriousness TDD can't you understand there is a right way and a wrong way to throw a wild party. I worked for 6 years as a commercial fisherman. With that hard work life came a hard partying life. I drank a hell of a lot and indulged in things I'm not proud of nor will I discuss on a public forum. But everytime I got into trouble I always stood up and took responsability for my actions. Thats what being a man is all about. Thats what this boy needs to do.

This boy needs some hardcore discipline. Thats my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    This boy needs some hardcore discipline. Thats my two cents.
    If this is the guy's attitude with the entire nation watching him, I doubt it'll be too long before he does something else, confident of his invincibility, and ends up in prison.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

We'll see how cocky he is when he's sharing a cell with a burlesque bloke called "the Dragon."