Thread: WTB: Toyworld Orion

Default WTB: Toyworld Orion

Unlikely, but does anyone have a Toyworld Orion they'd be keen to sell for not-ridiculous prices? Or is it worth just waiting for a reissue? Thanks!

Smile

There is a black reissue out now. I recently picked it up. I ended up respraying it over a weekend. I contacted Toyworld at least 6 times to ask if they would do a standard reissue. Every attempt went unanswered. wasn't going to miss out again so I got the Black one. Good luck either way though mate.

Quote Originally Posted by skeg View Post
    There is a black reissue out now. I recently picked it up. I ended up respraying it over a weekend. I contacted Toyworld at least 6 times to ask if they would do a standard reissue. Every attempt went unanswered. wasn't going to miss out again so I got the Black one. Good luck either way though mate.

Hey thanks for that. I figure they'll probably end up doing some kind of reissue- I mean, it wouldn't make sense not to, at some point, if the regular version is selling for three times the original amount (then again... ah, whatever).

Funny thing about customer service, though- ToyWorld is apparently also iGear! iGears cusotmer service is also utterly appalling. When they Cogz/their Not-Huffer, I think, my friend bought one and it was missing a wheel. No big deal, he thought, considering it's a small thing, but not only did igear not reply to emails, they also ignored every FB post and blocked him/myself/a number of others who'd asked more than like, once or so.

People hey?