Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myer: Buy 2 Toys Get 1 Free offer (2-15 Aug)

Default Myer: Buy 2 Toys Get 1 Free offer (2-15 Aug)

Just got the voucher booklets last week. For Myer One members only, from 02-15 Aug, buy 2 toys and get 1 free. The cheapest of the 3 will be free.

I went to Chaddy and Southland over the weekend, nothing much on TFs and so I picked up Lego instead. There was a voucher provided in the booklet that they sent, fellow didn't give me the voucher back. It was supposed to be returned as it can be used up till 15 Aug.

So some Myers have the sign up but chaddy one didn't. Just check with the cashier. You shouldn't need the voucher as you just need to present your Myer One card.

P.S: Can one of the admin pls change the title for me from 02-15 Aug instead? Thanks.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Is it just me or has it been extremely dry in terms of sales? Is it normally this quiet around this time of the year?

So does that mean the offer is only available to members of Myer-One, and only with the voucher that members get?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So does that mean the offer is only available to members of Myer-One, and only with the voucher that members get?
    Ya the offer is only for Myer One members, but you don't need the voucher Griffin. Just that some Myer stores have the signage up but some don't.

The cashier was supposed to return the voucher to me, but he didn't. But when I went to Southland Myer, I saw the signage there and all they said was to show your Myer One card for the offer.
    ~ JuzMel ~

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like ill be heading into Myer tomorrow

I have a Myer One card! (well, it's my wife's card, but it's in my wallet )

Me am broke after buying MP Grimlock yesterday though

I have a MyerOne card also, but there isn't really much out that I want

But I suppose that is a good thing, seeing as how I am broke

I havnt been to Myers in a long time, but arnt the prices normally marked up at such a rate that "buy 2 get 1 free" works out to about the same (or close enough) as buying 3 toys separately from BigW on some items?

Just trying to decide if it's even worth travelling to a Myer to check things out...

week after the myer toy sale (20% off TF), they also had a buy 2 get 3rd toy free offer. But that's great to know, i might check it out. But the full price of myer is really expensive compared to others so it might just end up the same. Unless you're buying the bigger TFs.
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Yeah I know guys, nothing much to pick up on TFs since the pricing on them is way overpriced. That's why I didn't pick up any TFs but only got some Lego.

Plus the Myer at Southland and Chaddy (VIC) didn't have much new TF range either...
    ~ JuzMel ~