Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commander M Fan Club (1980's)

Default Commander M Fan Club (1980's)

Okay this may be a bit of a stretch but does anybody remember the old Commander M Fan Club back in the 80's or infact was anyone a member?,

you used to get a newsletter which had stories and activities and all those cool things kids like aswell as the odd free items including posters, badges and stickers.

This was built around the He-Man and Hot Wheels Franchises and in later years Bravestarr was showcased.

Now i dont know where my newsletters ended up over the years and i was just curious if anyone at all happens to have them aswell???

it is something i cant seem to find much of on the net and just a curious bit of nostalgia worth sharing. if we can find anything on it
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I don't have any of the memorabilia anymore, but I was a member from the second newsletter all the way to the end (when Commander M had to go on a mission in outer space and leave us behind. But he sent me a 'free' MOSC King Hiss as compensation. )

I was a member of the Commander M club. I don't recall getting compensation from him though when he left for his mission

Anyone know a good a bounty hunter that can track him down for me?
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I used to be a member, I probably still have the newsletters in a box in the ceiling at my parents place. probably wont get home till Christmas to have a look though.

I remember getting a He-man figure, actually it was from the She-Ra line I think, some sort of mosquito man that pumped fake blood over a window in the chest when you push a button on the back.

my only ever figure from the He-Man universe. I thought it was a birthday gift from the club but it might have been when it closed up.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I remember getting a He-man figure, actually it was from the She-Ra line I think, some sort of mosquito man that pumped fake blood over a window in the chest when you push a button on the back.

my only ever figure from the He-Man universe. I thought it was a birthday gift from the club but it might have been when it closed up.
    That was Mosquitor, who was a Masters Of The Universe Evil Horde figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    That was Mosquitor, who was a Masters Of The Universe Evil Horde figure.
    Mosquitor, cool, thanks. I would have sworn it was a bad guy in the She Ra show though.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Mosquitor, cool, thanks. I would have sworn it was a bad guy in the She Ra show though.
    The bad guys in the She-Ra animated series were generally Horde characters, but Mosquitor himself was never in the cartoon.

Default Commander M Badges

Dug out some of the badges i knew i had

UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

that's bringing some memory's back

k388 Guest

It was a long mission...

Go the 80's