Thread: Planet Steel Express

Default Planet Steel Express

Has anyone bought from them? Are they reliable?
    Only found one post in TFsource saying they shipping is expensive.
    Thanks in advance for help
    Last edited by Tober; 19th June 2015 at 10:23 AM.

Your post showed up for me as Planet express. I thought with the amount of stuff ups Fry and Bender make you would be lucky to get anything delivered by them.

just curious as to what you're after at PSX? I'm thinking that you may have cheaper options out there

This should probably be in the 3rd party section, just so's you know.

For your average TFSource customer, yeah...their shipping's expensive. PSX are based in Hong Kong IIRC (or if not, then pretty close by), so shipping to the US is pretty hefty. Especially when compared to the "free shipping over a certain amount" deal many US sites offer.
    Poor Americans, I'm crying on the inside, really I am.

For us in the Asia-Pacific region, it's quite a bit better. Still not cheap, but not terrible either. I got 4 of the Feral Rex set from them and 2 from TFSource 'cos PSX was out of stock at the time, and it worked out about equal per figure either way - and that's not counting Felisaber/not-Catilla who they accidentally shipped ahead of the rest, and were good enough not to charge for the shipping. They even apologised for it...no worries, guys!

Also, to PSX's credit, they were fantastic on the customer service/reliability side of things.

That said, TFSource also got the goods sent just fine in the end (though their customer service wasn't nearly as good as PSX), and depending upon what you're looking for and the availability thereof it may well be easier/cheaper to try through a larger/more established store as part of a larger group order.

Thanks for all the response.
    I'm looking to get the set of Feral Rex. 6 of them! But it's been a nightmare. here a tigris, there a bovis.....
    Still looking around

TFI Downunder might be a better option if you're really patient, saves on cost and shipping.

MMC are re-releasing the Feralcons with Bovis and Tigris up for pre-order. Felisaber is still available too if you want that option.currently.

- Moving thread to seller section.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I have dealt with PSX before and I found them very good to deal with. Their communication was very good and the item arrived quickly. Postage was reasonable compared with the other overseas shops.
    If you are after Feral Rex and can wait I would go to TFidu. After the OS postage costs they usually end up line ball or cheaper than the OS shops but they are not stocking it for a while. I am waiting for Leo Dux because I missed it first time around.
    Spiderken Away!