Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HK ebay dealer ehobbybaseshop website (and new items)

AM-12 Breakdown arrived on the 5th, so that's exactly a week to the day I payed for him. Pretty damn good considering I went with the cheaper postage option.

I went ahead and ordered an mp11 starscream yesterday so will let everyone know how that turns out...

I was looking at putting in Pre-orders for the next 3 MP's but noticed they were showing a negative amount available, I have sent an enquiry regarding this so if anyone else has concerns about this I'll let you know what they say.

They are telling me it's a glitch in the system and I can go ahead and place my pre-order

I ordered the Asia Exclusive Legends from them.
    Ordered four complete sets only for them to say whoops, only 3 in stock. Added a few things to the order to keep the discount coupon.

My only issue is that less than a day later there was 1 set back on the shop and its been relisted several times.

They restrict the number you can order of items that they have limited numbers of, to be fairer (to let as many people as possible get them, instead of a scalper snapping them all up just to resell)... so it might just be that they restricted people to just 3 sets, but may not have used the right english to explain it to you.
    If not, maybe they just got more stock in (or are scouring the stores to buy up more to resell themselves).

Ordered from these guys last week, placed order late Saturday, item arrived today.
    Very very happy with my brand new DOTM HA Reverb. Will order from them again

Just placed a pre-order for an MP, Supposedly I won't get charged until they have the item in hand ready to ship. I'll wait for a couple of days and see just to make sure as I want to order the other up and coming MP's as well.

The order for MP11 I place on Saturday arrived yesterday (Thursday). Pretty fast! Well packaged too.

EMS?