Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HK ebay dealer ehobbybaseshop website (and new items)

They've just added some December items, for anyone window shopping. (US$)

JP GO (exclusive?) Black Nemesis Prime - $50
    JP GO (black Lioconvoy) GO Prime - $40

HK YOTH Optimus - $130
    HK YOTH Starscream - $110

Plus from before... MP Smokescreen - $65 (currently out of stock, but they take inquiries if they get extra stock later)

Just a quick update on ehobbybase after getting a second MP Prowl sent instead of MP Bluestreak. Sent Prowl back at my own expense which the transport costs were then credited to my account. A Bluestreak was sent out and received in good time. So all in all despite the hiccup the service to correct the problem was excellent. I pay a little more from ehobbybase but the service is worth the extra cost

I aw early this morning they now have the YOTH platinum MP-10 in stock for $129.99 USD. I placed an order with the regular air parcel option for shipping. That cost $46 USD!

As I posted in another thread I have only just decided to start collecting and have ordered MP-17, MP-18, MP-19 and this YOTH MP-10 from different sellers so I'm interested to compare shipping times between the different sellers.

Well my YOTH MP-10 arrived today too. My goodness me the box is big! I took some pics with Titan Metroplex standing next to it and it's almost an even match. I can see now why the shipping was a little expensive.
    There was some slight damage to the outside of the shipping carton but there was bucket loads of bubble wrap inside and Optimus was safe and sound.
    This also arrived after about 3 days using the economy air parcel shipping option so I am thrilled to have this in time for Xmas.

Interestingly the carton had Hasbro and Optimus Prime markings and a several saying "do not open before February 1, 2014." I'm glad someone didn't listen

Last edited by Dangermot; 10th January 2014 at 05:09 PM.

Pre-ordered MP-17 to MP-19 a few months ago at a reasonable price (i think it worked out to be around $70 per MP inc. postage).

My quick review is as follows:

- Item Condition: Faultless. No noticeable damage to the MPs and MP box.
    - Packaging: Secure. Each item was bubble wrapped to limit any damage, additional bubble wrap was used as void fill to limit any possible transit damage.
    - Postage: Reasonable. Can't recall the exact figure, but i think it was around $40 for all 3. Also received my item a week before dispatch notification.
    - Communication: Prompt. I recall having my queries answered within 24 hours or less. Also notified me when my order was dispatched.
    - Other: I was absolutely delighted when i received the coins of each MP and Prowls shoulder missiles as a bonus!

Will go back to these guys if i can't find a cheaper source for any future MPs.

My Thundercracker arrived today. Ordered 26 Dec, shipped 27 Dec using economy method and arrived today (31 Dec). Nicely packed with no damage. I am a big fan of EhobbyBaseShop.

Last edited by Dangermot; 10th January 2014 at 05:07 PM.

Megatran Guest

I've just placed my first in-stock order with this mob. I'm not sure how Paypal Invoice works, but will be getting one pretty soon I imagine. How will i be notified (email or need to check my account)? Can someone spell out what I need to do to complete the transaction once I receive the Invoice. Their FAQ section doesn't address this in any detail. And i dont want to jack them off because of a delay from my end. THANKS.

PS. Why can't they just have Checkout facility like RK or Chimungmung.

They send you an email first to acknowledge the order, then will send you a paypal invoice if nothing is on pre-order.
    I guess it isn't an automatic checkout, because it is a small operation, and so that they can manually check the shipping amount, as automated ones can over-estimate on bulk lots, and you rarely get the seller to credit the difference.

Megatran Guest

^ Got the Paypal Invoice. Process was straight forward & painless. Now the waiting game.

I put my first order in with them a little while ago as they were listing MP Star Saber cheaper than BBTS, and still had MP Exhaust on the books despite it being sold out from the Japanese sites and taken off the USA ones.

Got their invoice today which I am assuming means that both MP 23 & 24 have shown up. With the currency conversion and cost of the two it's a helluva lot of cash for two figures so I'm hoping that their postage is at least good.