Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Wii U

<3 MHU if anyone wants to go huntin' let me know, not going to lie, I will be a a bit rusty – but what could be sweeter than nerding out with fellow Ozformers and cutting up beasts? Ahhh... I can hear the horns bellow!

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunches View Post
    <3 MHU if anyone wants to go huntin' let me know, not going to lie, I will be a a bit rusty – but what could be sweeter than nerding out with fellow Ozformers and cutting up beasts? Ahhh... I can hear the horns bellow!
    Is it really that good? Maybe I have to play it for longer or something

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    MonHun is an investment, like an MMO raid condensed into a single/4 player game. Nothing quite like meeting a boss monster for the first time unsure how it'll react, but after enough battles you'll know each tell and how to counteract and bring it down.

Yes, it's awesome. I got it on my 3ds and was hooked for a couple weeks, think I suffered from minor burn out after defeating the Lagiacrus. I still pick it up now and then though.

I downloaded Metroid Prime Trilogy the other day, I've only just started playing it for the first time, it seems pretty good so far but considering the first one was a Gc game, I think it's definitely due for a Hd facelift or remake ... And I wish you could use normal controllers, I like the vr controls and all but sometime all you need is plane Jane controls.

I downloaded Metroid Prime Trilogy the other day, I've only just started playing it for the first time, it seems pretty good so far but considering the first one was a Gc game, I think it's definitely due for a Hd facelift or remake ... And I wish you could use normal controllers, I like the vr controls and all but sometime all you need is plane Jane controls.
    Funny, cause the other day I recently downloaded both GC Primes for the Dolphin emulator (only to get frustrated with Echoes due to Scan Visor issues), and was thinking about how Wind Waker got an HD remake, so it's definitely time for the Prime series to be updated. We haven't had a new Metroid game since 2010, and there's more distance now than between Prime 2 (2007) to Other M (2010) than Other M to now (2015), so HD PRIME PLZ
    Hell, with the recent introduction to the Gamecube adapter, I don't see why not

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Funny, cause the other day I recently downloaded both GC Primes for the Dolphin emulator (only to get frustrated with Echoes due to Scan Visor issues), and was thinking about how Wind Waker got an HD remake, so it's definitely time for the Prime series to be updated. We haven't had a new Metroid game since 2010, and there's more distance now than between Prime 2 (2007) to Other M (2010) than Other M to now (2015), so HD PRIME PLZ
    Hell, with the recent introduction to the Gamecube adapter, I don't see why not
    Exactly mate! And have it so you don't need the wii remotes...

Anyone still playing smash bros? Are you getting the Ryu dlc?

Hell yeah. Bought it the day it all the day it came out. Even though I was in hospital and had to use my phone's shitty reception as a portable wifi hotspot. Cost me $40 tops, but I'll do it. I'm a sucker for DLC like this; because it's Nintendo.

Kinda had it spoilt to me as I had to google the content video and it instanly told me the new fighters. Buuut I kinda already knew because of leaked data files. Was still cool to see it all. But god damn. Roy. Now it's just Pichu left and that's the entire Melee cast back. Don't think we really needed him :/

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Hell yeah. Bought it the day it all the day it came out. Even though I was in hospital and had to use my phone's shitty reception as a portable wifi hotspot. Cost me $40 tops, but I'll do it. I'm a sucker for DLC like this; because it's Nintendo.

Kinda had it spoilt to me as I had to google the content video and it instanly told me the new fighters. Buuut I kinda already knew because of leaked data files. Was still cool to see it all. But god damn. Roy. Now it's just Pichu left and that's the entire Melee cast back. Don't think we really needed him :/
    I downloaded Ryu and OH YES!! I'm a god mofo's!!!! Ryu is my boy from like forever! LOL!