Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: US TF Ride Grand Opening

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Griffin - great review. Thanks for that. I'm actually heading to New York (possibly gonna be there for NYCC) in a couple of weeks, and will be heading back through LA. I'm going to Universal Studios for this ride too!! Your review was most helpful!!

If there was something in there that was useful, I'm glad I could be of help.

Post up your thoughts and some pics when you get back.

Just left Universal Studios Hollywood... Wow! The TF ride is awesome! In fact, the WHOLE place is brilliant. Today was an awesome day too, because during Oct they're having special Halloween Horror Nights at the theme park... So, I've spent the whole day there, business as usual, then went back tonight for horror themed attractions, zombie and chainsaw-wielding killer clowns, and Halloween mazes/rides - all of which are awesome.

But, yeah, that TF ride is pretty damn sweet... Definitely one of my favourite rides here. And the merchandise... Oh, the merchandise!

Another satisfied (and poorer) customer...

So true Griffin I had a blast, I'll write more when I get back, but man you could spend hundreds of dollars on TF merch I wish I could have bought more, but I wouldn't have been able to fit it in my bag. Maybe next time, as I'm sure I'll be going back!!

I did pick up Evac though, which I only found out about by reading your write up, so thanks for that I got the Deluxe and Legends sizes, and the guy there said they're making yet another version, which, from his description, seems like it will be Leader class sized