Page 19 of 467 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

My next two days off are going to be well spent. Downloaded the two challenge packs I didn't have for Batman: Arkham Asylum, 'Zombie Island of Dr. Ned' and 'Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot' for Borderlands, all three map packs for Killzone 2, and picked up Bayonetta and Darksiders.

Currently playing Modern warfare 2 on 360 (like the majority of males aged 12 - 35 =P) gamer tag is Okhrana. Add me if you want a game sometime, but let me know your from otca otherwise ill think its some random =]
    ~

bioshock - upto taking pics of dead people
    forza 3
    gta iv

Is tekken 6 psp the exact same as tekken 6 on ps3? If not, what are the differences?

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Is tekken 6 psp the exact same as tekken 6 on ps3? If not, what are the differences?
    Well it wont be as pretty. And its probably smaller
    PSP review and PS3 review

Seems Nintendo will be offering a retailer-exclusive for those of us who want to pre-order Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver - figures of Ho-Oh and Lugia. The figure of Lugia is pleasing to my eyes, and SoulSilver is the version I was going to buy anyways. I just hope someone other than EB Games offers this. I'd prefer never having to deal with them at all.

If they get released here at all.

Been playing Assassins Creed II and Ratchet and Clank, crack in time, both are very pretty games, but I find ACII more frustrating than fun, while R&C is very short, especially when you can sit down for half a day and more or less finish it.

Need to try the new DBZ game on PS3 to see if its worth a purchase, anyone played it yet?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    Seems Nintendo will be offering a retailer-exclusive for those of us who want to pre-order Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver - figures of Ho-Oh and Lugia. The figure of Lugia is pleasing to my eyes, and SoulSilver is the version I was going to buy anyways. I just hope someone other than EB Games offers this. I'd prefer never having to deal with them at all.
    Oh. It would probably come out in march this year in U.S so get it of play asia, it's cheaper and I think you might get the figures too. In Australia just like platinum it will come out in may.

Why do you dislike ebgames? I personally don't like the original Brand new prices cause they are such a rip.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Need to try the new DBZ game on PS3 to see if its worth a purchase, anyone played it yet?
    There is a demo of it up, I'm not a fan, and its reviewed pretty poorly. Holding up on the right stick to do a Kamehameha is very lame IMO. Stick with the awesome DBZ:BT3 on Wii

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    There is a demo of it up, I'm not a fan, and its reviewed pretty poorly. Holding up on the right stick to do a Kamehameha is very lame IMO. Stick with the awesome DBZ:BT3 on Wii
    No thankyou, I personally found that BT3 was a backwards step from BT2. Plus Budokai 3 and Infinite Worlds (which was a slightly upgraded B3) far better games!

Thanks for the heads up on Raging Blast, its a shame the two PS3 DBZ games are so poor compared to their last gen/Wii counterparts.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)