Page 43 of 467 FirstFirst ... 233338394041424344454647485363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

I think the mat only works with the rechargable packs it came with, not the regular ones.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well since you got the 4 pad, would you not have 4 remotes, or 4 battery packs for one remote? I think you know where I'm going there.

So that's where we can get our old games from eh? I have to internet connect my wii
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I have the 4 rechargable packs in 4 Wii remotes. None of them work. (They all worked fine weeks ago.) Maybe it is the mat itself. But I haven't touched them for weeks, so it shouldn't have been damaged.

You can buy old games from the Wii shop channel. To buy points/credits, you can either use credit card, or buy point cards from Big W, JB Hifi etc.

Anyone here have GOW Collection? you know the one with GoW 1&2 on the disc and would be willing to do a trade for Uncharted 2 or Maybe even buy my Uncharted 2?
    Dream's to own MP Prime and MP Grimlock will most likely stay a dream..

As you all know Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver has just been released in English format. Japan has officially announced Pokemon Royal Ruby & Sterling Sapphire to celebrate the 8th anniversary for 3rd generation Pokemon. Set to be released this year in Japan and next year in AU/EU/US.......... Any comments?

I have some screen shots that I'll update later with. (This is not any part of April fools)

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    As you all know Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver has just been released in English format. Japan has officially announced Pokemon Royal Ruby & Sterling Sapphire to celebrate the 8th anniversary for 3rd generation Pokemon. Set to be released this year in Japan and next year in AU/EU/US.......... Any comments?

I have some screen shots that I'll update later with. (This is not any part of April fools)
    My Comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Uz9...layer_embedded

April Fools

Quote Originally Posted by CryptiK View Post
    I feel highly embarrassed that I didn't notice the comment and the box on the video. Sorry mate!

I feel highly embarrassed that I didn't notice the comment and the box on the video. Sorry mate!
    just thought I would clarify I would hate it if they remade them >.> they were only release not long ago and don't need upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by CryptiK View Post
    just thought I would clarify I would hate it if they remade them >.> they were only release not long ago and don't need upgrades.
    Actually I would want em' to be on DS Platform because GBA graphics and audio are terrible... the DS will top everything of with it's 3d engine and make a masterpiece of the Hoen region.

Actually I would want em' to be on DS Platform because GBA graphics and audio are terrible... the DS will top everything of with it's 3d engine and make a masterpiece of the Hoen region.
    DS sounds are horrible I wish they would ditch the annoying 8 bit like screeching and get the real pokemon sounds in there already

at the rate we are going we get a remake every new gen so after the next gen we will get R/S