Thread: MOTUC pics from NYTF

A little to the left... a little bit more...

All very nice toys. Accompanied by the usual amount of "BWAAAAAAAAAH!!" by the He-fans.

Seriously, if you think American Transformers fans are whiners, they ain't got nothing on the MOTUC crowd.

That said..I hope that they fix Frosta's eye make up. She looks a bit like one of the girls from the old "Vice Academy" movies if-ya-know-what-I'm-sayin'.

And...Sir Lazer-Lot isn't as bad as people say. Yes he's Goofy looking and his name is ridiculous but this is Master Of the Universe we're talking about here!

After hearing some of the ideas on He-Man.org I kind of picture him, The Mighty Spector and Fearless Photog as a team of heroes similar to Keith Giffen's take on the Legion of Substitute heroes.

And YAY shiny chrome on Thunder-Punch He-man!

Thunder punch and Spikor will be mine!

Ooooh, I want 2 Griffins, Sorceress and some Snake Men to bolster up the forces of King Hsss
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I think sir Laser-Lot is god awful. Certainly within the same league as Spector, perhaps worse. It really show how the 30th anniversary line has been mis-conceptualized and mismanaged.

The best thing in that announcement is certainly the Snake men guards. I don't mind Frosta and the Griffin wings are great.

No real opinion on Spikor as I don't really know the character but I don't mind the sculpt.

liking Stinkor, and Spikor. Erm, is Sir Lazerlot a fan creation or something?

Horde Prime looks, well, I dunno actually...

Oh what happend to those little SD figs? Did they just fade away?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    liking Stinkor, and Spikor. Erm, is Sir Lazerlot a fan creation or something?

Horde Prime looks, well, I dunno actually...

Oh what happend to those little SD figs? Did they just fade away?
    Sir Laserlot is one of the 30th anniversary figures.

Background:

For some retarded reason they decided to celebrate the MOTU 30th anniversary year not by celebrating it's history but by having Mattel (or affiliated) people design completely new characters. The only figure that is part of MOTU history in the whole 30th line is Photog.

I reckon that the whole reason they took that turn is so that Scott the brand manager can impose his own Gary Stu character as a MOTU figure. It doesn't make any freaking sense otherwise.

At least the 4H are making a decent looking new character unlike the other two retarded entries like Spector and this uninspired abomination.