Page 191 of 211 FirstFirst ... 171181186187188189190191192193194195196201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2103

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Ooooooh. Tron Legacy soundtrack. I must say that the music (and CGI) are what made that movie. Daft Punk captured the essence of the grid awesomely in their music.
    Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    I rarely buy CD's, but after watching TRON LEGACY in the theatres late one night, I was so impressed with the soundtrack i bought it the next morning.
    Beyond "Around The World", I'm not really a fan of Daft Punk eh? - I think "One More Time" just drove me insane with how often it was played, but anyway...

I really dig TRON: Legacy and I felt Daft Punk did an utterly amazing job with the Score/Soundtrack, so felt compelled to purchase the CD - It audibly compliments the visuals of the film perfectly.

a gift from my friend who got back from Dubai

Star Wars R2 Mug - it talks heheheh if you understand beeps and boops...

which I now add to my small mug collection

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

That mug is so cool!

Nice mug

Too right! - Great mug & collection of mugs, Liege!

So over the past month and a bit I've acquired some varying odds and ends...

First up, A number of pretty sweet Skeleton Warriors additions to my collection:
    • An original (Brand New w/ Tag) kids 1994 Skeleton Warriors cap!
    • The CBS Network "Action Zone" Promotional Comic (1st time Skeleton Warriors was featured in the Comic Book medium!)
    • A WICKED! pair of commissioned prints (Only A4 Copy Shown) depicting Shriek courtesy of lcz128!
    • 3x Colouring & Activity Books!

Also picked up the "Collectors Edition" Blu-Ray release of my FAVOURITE Canadian Horror film: "Ginger Snaps"!

I've gone into plenty of detail here about BabyMetal's debut album, but I also picked up Limp Bizkit's debut album too! - It just took me 17 years longer to do so!

Have also been making a steady head-way into the world of H.P. Lovecraft, thanks to this Leather-bound Collection described here, and as a result I've found myself entirely enthralled by his work so I sought & obtained a far more comprehensive tome of his scripture - The result was this superb piece of chronologically comprised literature...

...and to cap this post off; I obtained this complete (Thus far ) set of "Game of Thrones" novels from an Op-Shop for the grand total of $10!
    (Only the 1st book has been used, the rest have never been read!)

I've always been a big fan of the mid-90s Casper Movie; Whether it's the idea of befriending a Ghost, the exploration of abandoned (Haunted) mansions or a long held "Childhood Crush" on Cristina Ricci... - I still enjoy it to this day.

So I preordered the new HD-Remaster of the film on Blu-Ray via Amazon and it arrived last week!

I'm actually quite impressed with the remaster as it's FAR better in terms of quality of both sound & vision, compared to the DVD I bought only last year - so much so, and due to my love of the film, that I decided to track down the Soundtrack/Score on CD!

The film's score, to me, has always been superb; It carries a whimsicaly-spooky feel with moments feel quite cartoony indeed, whilst also drawing upon the tragedy of Casper's story for some emotional moments too.

The film has held up rather well actually and I'd recommend picking up the Blu-Ray if you're a nostalgia-tragic like myself, or if you've got children and you're looking for something kid-friendly in-time for Halloween next month.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

my iPhone 6 arrived this morning. im not one for waiting in lines

Stanley 'Artgerm' Lau prints and sketchbook from NYCC thanks to my awesome sister.

Wow! Is that the true pic or blurred/censored to avoid being NSFW?