Thread: Happy Father's Day

Default Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Ozformers Dads! I hope your children have showered you with gifts and homemade cards.

Hey
    BIG
    Thanks.
    Yeah got a nice collection of home made cards.

heh me calling my dad for fathers day.

Me: Hey Dad,
    Dad: Hi I'm good.
    Me:So hows things.
    Dad: Yeah Good. Hows things with you?
    Me: Yeah Good. Happy fathers day.
    Dad: Thanks its been good. Hows the weather?
    Me: Pretty good today. So I booked our flights home at christmas.
    Dad: Yeah thats good.
    Me: Yep should be good, Ok well I will catch up with you more later
    Dad: All good.
    Me: Ok bye for now
    Dad: Ok bye.

Checked call time - just on one minute. Our 'good' phone converstaion skills must run in the family.

It was a great day. Received a few books to read, a sports jacket, and United Frenzy / Rumble from the kids. Oh, and the homemade card which was the icing on the cake
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

i got a bar of soap with 'dad' on it (got one last year too im on a winner there) Some other random goodies from the schools fathers day sale, and a beautiful handmade card from my daughter that made me feel very special indeed.

Then i had to watch the moto championship slip further out of Chad Reeds grasp so it was a day of mixed emotions

I had a mixed fathers day. My wife let me sleep in. Then it was a lesuirely brekky while I got control of the tv for a change so I put cartoon network on for double episodes of Star Wars:Clone Wars and Avengers EMH that had my oldest son interested (goal achieved). Then my wife's friends and their kids showed up so the rest of the day was spent with kids running everywhere making lots of noise. Then we all had thai for dinner (of which I am not a fan) then after her friends left we went to see a movie that I particularly didn't want to see.

So a mixed day for me... but then again I don't subscribe to fathers/mothers day.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Only just noticed this thread I had to do housework but did get some presents, DOTM Shockwave & Lazorbeak. My daughter is also paying for my lay-by of DOTM Prime(the one with the trailer) which was $89.00 not the $120.00 like other people paid (cough cough Kyle), I still owe $72.00 dollars on it so my daughter is covering this. My daughter came over for dinner, my son came over for lunch with my granddaughter in tow (still in his girlfriends tummy) I gave him a present instead of getting one, A baby capsule which my wife and I bought for them, It was marked at $330.00 but when they scanned the tag at BRU it read $279.00, the guy behind the counter just said oh well you get it for that

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    I had to do housework but did get some presents...
    Good to hear I wasn't the only one Although, everything I received (aside from the homemade card) I bought for myself earlier, in some cases 5 months earlier. Surely that's got to be classified as 're-gifting' at some point
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I'm resurrecting this thread to greet old and new Aussie Dads "A Happy Father's Day!".
    And also to ask for suggestions and deals on places to eat tomorrow for the family.