Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thundertron official pics

Default Thundertron official pics

The Transformers facebook page has posted up official pics of the Wave 4 Voyager toy Thundertron, in both modes... so we finally get a good look at the alt-mode. (it was only on display in robot mode at SDCC).

I do like his Robot mode that's a great looking piece right there, his alt mode though isn't as good in my opinion the bit sticking up out his back just looks way too bulky and out of place for me considering how stream line the rest looks. If I get it, it will be a robot mode only one.

Oh a Liger ei? So this fella will be appearing in the TF Prime toons? Just what is that symbol he wear btw? a Hybrid Deceptibot sigil? Interesting.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Might get this one despite the only Prime fig I bought was Terrorcon Cliffjumper.

Quite like the alt mode, I can see that this might end up spurring me into a Liger obsession (similar with a late Shark obsession) sometime down the track...
    Last edited by SuspectimusPrime; 19th July 2012 at 07:34 PM.

I hope he doesn't have the standard - hind legs turn into robot legs, front legs turn into arms and the animal head becomes the chest.......oh wait, nevermind

im kinda keen on this!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    I hope he doesn't have the standard - hind legs turn into robot legs, front legs turn into arms and the animal head becomes the chest.......oh wait, nevermind
    Only one hind leg turns into a robot leg, because he's a mofoing pirate! I've barely bought any Prime toys (I think I have three) but Thundertron is a definite. Call me Ishmael!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Only one hind leg turns into a robot leg, because he's a mofoing pirate! I've barely bought any Prime toys (I think I have three) but Thundertron is a definite. Call me Ishmael!
    This is one of those few molds that is asking for a Black repaint!

Hursticon approves of this latest Beast-bot/con... Pirate!
    He has a beard and a peg leg... This figure already wins.

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

half tigertron, half victory leo, half maximal pirate. he needs a hat too. arghhhh.