Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgetting what you actually have

Default Forgetting what you actually have

So the other day I had that surreal moment when I couldn't remember if I had a certain transformer or not. Currently over the 600 mark and up until that I had it all in my head. This time I had to look up my shmax account to check......

At what point did You reach the 'surreal' moment?

Quote Originally Posted by requiemau88 View Post
    So the other day I had that surreal moment when I couldn't remember if I had a certain transformer or not. Currently over the 600 mark and up until that I had it all in my head. This time I had to look up my shmax account to check......

At what point did You reach the 'surreal' moment?
    Haha I have a borderline eidetic memory I remember almost everything, that i deem relevant, which worries me as I almost bought 2 AoE Slugs

Years ago I was going through my BW toys and discovered I have Torca. I had no recollection of when or where I got him & had to work out how to transform him again (it was opened already). I was genuinely amazed that I'd discovered this!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

hmmm. My memory has a few gaps already hahaha. I can't remember when I started lapsing but so far I haven't doubled up purchase on anything TF wise, but I have done so for DCUC figures ;P. For Tf's my double ups are intentional - Army building...

As for lapse in memories with transformation... well there's a lot of that already, unless it's G1. More on figures I don't usually play with - Energon, Alternators, Bayverse and the first MPs.... which is why every now and then I do pick up a random figure just to fiddle play - transform back and forth.. doesn't often happen though lately...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

This happens to me more with my manga collection than Transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I know right? I had to re-organize the library the other day ...

Aplogizes for the terible pic, smaller room and had to use panorama to get the first shot

The other half of the lib is my fiction and then all the comics ...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    oh yeah now that you mentioned it... me too hahah...the double ended up as a gift to my friend who's primarily a comics collector so all good hahah.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I currently have the problem that I have forgotten what I have because allot of it has been packed up in boxes while we rented last year and now we own our own house they are all comming out and I get surprised when I open some boxes

My collection isn't nearly big enough for me to have this problem
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    My collection isn't nearly big enough for me to have this problem
    I too will never have this problem. WISH I DID.