Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Things That Aren't Rocket Science.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I'm going to say why not release Blue Diaclone MP Bluestreak as a Decepticon? They have already set a precedent with Exhaust.
    Definitely - it's a colour scheme that the fandom demands, and a great opportunity for a new Decepticon car character.

They can have the Oilchange idea for free.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    * Generations Titan Class Metro Titan (hey, Hasbro went and made repaints of Energon Omega Supreme and Unicron -- why not Generations Metro Titan? Possibly as a store exclusive). Make a chase Necro Titan. Maintain a windowless box as they did w/ Metroplex, thus the only way to know if you got the rare chase Necro variant or not is to purchase and open the toy.

I'd love to see EB Games put a box of 12 on one of their counters

As for no-brainers, Masterpiece Coneheads come to mind. But, no, instead we get more F freakin' 15 repaints or Grimlock, in case you missed the other 45 reissues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

I'd love to see EB Games put a box of 12 on one of their counters

As for no-brainers, Masterpiece Coneheads come to mind. But, no, instead we get more F freakin' 15 repaints or Grimlock, in case you missed the other 45 reissues.
    To make coneheads, they'd still have to retool wings, the heads and pretty much the whole cockpit section to accompany said heads. (The cockpit is a completely different shape on the coneheads in the cartoon anyway)

If they did all that, I'd love to see them.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    To make coneheads, they'd still have to retool wings, the heads and pretty much the whole cockpit section to accompany said heads. (The cockpit is a completely different shape on the coneheads in the cartoon anyway)

If they did all that, I'd love to see them.
    Obviously.

If a third party company like iGear can pump them out, there's no reason why TT can't throw a few bucks into it and make some of their own, rather tahn give us more nobody F15 repaints.

Deluxe class toys like Armada thrust, movie dirge and the classicsverse cone heads have different sized nose cones in robot and jet modes, so it should surely be possible at the MP level. Retooling the wings is simple since they pose no issue with transformation. The base seeker mould already exists so the only R&D needed is for the retooling. They don't have to come up with a whole new mould.

2 months ago I would have begged them to re-release all the headmasters... now that I have almost all of them I will be very upset if they do that!

As previously mentioned encore Trypticon is long overdue (I'm close to giving in and purchasing a g1 version) as well as MP Coneheads. They have the design already and iGear did a pretty good looking job of not-Ramjet, Thrust and Dirge. I'd love to see them.

How about as detailed tech specs on current toys as with the original toys? Personality quirks, function, weaponry, special abilities, top speed, weaknesses etc? I really miss those - they really helped flesh out the characters and made them more than simply transforming robot toys

Yeah, character is what makes them really endearing. Provided you have actually knows what they're writing about of course.
    Prime/Beast hunters and AOE really cheaped out on the bios and tech specs. Generations are still pretty decent though.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Well it may be too late since the lines are dead, but, it was an obvious figure/playset to make, yet, never got any
    ---- TF Animated Supreme Class Omega Supreme (can serve as playset ship for Legion class figures),

in the same vein

- Nemesis Starship for TFPrime --- Playset for Legion class TF Prime figures...

instead of wasting precious plastic from some big shelfwarmers like Supreme Cheetor or these giant AoE flipping figures....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]