Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-30 Ratchet for April

Definite purchase, I think the 'so much white' really appeals

But there is just something about the shoulder area that bothers me , and no it's not the stickers

At least it should be an easy coverup for a sticker. Such a basic shape though... Ugh, it's even stupider than Exhaust that such a thing is an issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The International Red Cross cracked down on the use of Red Cross being used by anyone else sometime in the 90s - it's why you more likely see a green cross used on first aid kits etc - but that would look very wrong here.
    They take it too far. I have had volunteers ring me up at work to question things. They get politely told to go away.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I wonder if there'll be an Amazon exclusive replacement face with a red crest. Would be a reason to make the crest be part of the swappable face.

Edit oops Ratchet didn't have a red crest in the Marvel Comics, he had a red head and white crest - the same colour scheme carried over to MTMTE. So I guess red crest g1 Ratchet is the rarity.
    Last edited by Paulbot; 7th November 2015 at 12:42 PM.

Well we all knew this was coming but I didn't think so soon. I actually quite like how they have done the cross so no complaints here. I wonder if we will get green and black repaints too just to milk it more.

Interesting that NY are no longer showing the pics on the page. Could this be another Ramjet where it was posted too early?

I agree it looks better than Ironhide. As for the Autobot logo over the Red Cross, is it possible that you could remove the Autobot logo to reveal the cross? Or is that sticker all one piece? It would be perfect if they let you apply the shoulder stickers so could avoid applying the Autobot logo.

Also so much for the rumours that MP-30 would be a significant Galvatron or V2 Megs.

And pre ordered.

Looks better in Ratchet colours than Ironhide. Still, both will be bought

Looks better then Ironhide, IMO. I know that they are not accurate, bit I like the crosses.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera