Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked POTP images

Default Leaked POTP images

Some leaked images that relate to two toys revealed at NYCC - back of the packaging for Rodimus Uncronus, and the cover of the instructions for Alchemist Prime with Submarauder.

More leaked images of POTP toys and box art... including three possible combiner combinations.

Four more leaked images from China.... showing us the new biocard for POTP, as well as how the feet and fists work on the Dinobot combiner Volcanicus.

Massive leaks posted on https://www.facebook.com/DaimChocReports including more character cards, good photos of Moonracer and Elita 1 vehicle mode (retooled star scream by the looks) and more, including package shots of Swoop and more
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Oh and if you ever wondered where baby cybertronians come from, check out Moonracers photo carrying a titan master. She looks like she's pregnant with a baby bump!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Oh and if you ever wondered where baby cybertronians come from, check out Moonracers photo carrying a titan master. She looks like she's pregnant with a baby bump!
    Funny lol, but it's just the powermaster gimmick being added. A few others showed that off too. Doubt I'll display any like that

I didn't mind titanmaster/headmaster/targetmasters ... but these power of the prime figures just look so odd to me, they all have huge chest / belly bulges now

yea, not a fan of the 'chest armour' or 'body armour' whatever they're calling it. I hope all the deluxes have suitably defined bot modes without them.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

yeh, i'm hoping that as well, plan to get the toys and not use the chest gimmicks lol

I really enjoyed the headmaster gimmicks on my hasbro hot rod kup etc, and the TT targetmasters. Though also happy to use my mastershooter figures too. Now when are they going to release deluxe figures of Sureshot, Crosshairs, and Pointblank!

Hasbro really are bringing their A game supporting long-term fans with characters such as Moonracer and Elita-1. Well done chaps.