Thread: Myer buy 2 toys get 1 free

Default Myer buy 2 toys get 1 free

I know Myer is like "last resort" for toys, but if you know of a sale or promotion in any major Australian chain, please help out the people here by posting about it in the AUS News section. Some people might have their eye on something exclusive to Myer, and would appreciate the news.

It's like one of the last Myer promotions that a couple people didn't share as a News posting, so by the time I see some vague comments on other parts of the board, the sale is either over or soon will be.

I walk through a Myer daily at work, will have to keep an eye out for you

Pretty terrible place to shop for TF's, but for a lego collector, these sorts of sales can be an absolute goldmine - their Lego prices can't be above RRP unlike other lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Pretty terrible place to shop for TF's, but for a lego collector, these sorts of sales can be an absolute goldmine - their Lego prices can't be above RRP unlike other lines.
    Agree! I've spent about $3000 on Lego in the past year at Myer. $0 on Transformers.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I know Myer is like "last resort" for toys, but if you know of a sale or promotion in any major Australian chain, please help out the people here by posting about it in the AUS News section. *snip*
    Noted. The problem I foresee is Myer tend to drop in these Sales on very short or little to no notice. They tend to be frequent but are 'One day sale' or '3 (or 4) day sale'. By the time someone takes notice & post it, it's almost too late to react. Myer should do a better job of communicating in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Agree! I've spent about $3000 on Lego in the past year at Myer. $0 on Transformers.
    Extra points if you avoided stepping on any of those buggers.

Myer One members will receive an e-newsletter with details of offers. As others have mentioned, sometimes sales are at short notice and only for a day or two. It means you have to check your email regularly and not only in the afternoon.

Their deals on LEGO are not bad. Myer's recent 'buy two get one free' was particularly good for minifigures. Finding three items at the same price point will save you a whopping 33.33% and great for larger sets or group buys (probably difficult to organise though).

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Myer One members will receive an e-newsletter with details of offers. As others have mentioned, sometimes sales are at short notice and only for a day or two. It means you have to check your email regularly and not only in the afternoon.

Their deals on LEGO are not bad. Myer's recent 'buy two get one free' was particularly good for minifigures. Finding three items at the same price point will save you a whopping 33.33% and great for larger sets or group buys (probably difficult to organise though).
    Yeah, I bought all my new 2015 City stuff during the sale. Plus I get Myer one points. I don't get Myer emails though even though I'm a Myer One member and have email settings set to receive them. Apparently I was told that only certain customers get the emails (the ones that have not spent much)

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Apparently I was told that only certain customers get the emails (the ones that have not spent much)
    I think this is true, I often don't get the email despite being a Myer one member, however I think it is the opposite as I like to think I don't spend much at Myer

That might explain why I didn't get an email either, so have to rely on others who do get it.

Have been getting eNews from Myer at least once a week over the past month. I honestly don't spend much