Page 38 of 92 FirstFirst ... 182833343536373839404142434858 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

Rescue Bots Blurr has now also appeared at American retail.

Generations Motormaster is now out at American Retail.

More wave 2 items, which is pretty standard in the past, being released quickly after wave 1.
    RID wave 2 3-step Optimus found at US Retails.

Kmart Dunedin put out the Rescue Bots wave with Blurr ($25NZ and also the large (non electronic) Heatwave ($29NZ)

Wave 2 Generations Legends (Huffer & Blackjack) now found at US Retail.

Wave 2 RID Titan 12-inch found at American retail, which is just Sideswipe.

The Wave 2 Generations Deluxe toys seem to be slow to appear outside of Asia, as the rest of the Wave 2 size-classes have been found in stores and online in America.
    The Deluxe wave has been found in Canada... but it doesn't guarantee them showing up in America or here any time soon because these are without a comic. (I think Hasbro could only sell products into Canada if they are multi-lingual to include french... and since the comics are only in english, the Canadians have to just get the collector card versions)

We should be getting the comic versions here though.

After waiting more than a month since the rest of Wave 2 was released in America, the wave 2 Deluxes have just suddenly shown up everywhere like a simultaneous release to stores, to Hasbro Toy Shop, and BBTS. And they definitely have the comic.
    Now for them to show up here... hopefully soon, because a lot of people have Superion collecting dust with no one to fight.

And according to JustOwen, the third wave of Generations (Protectobots, Cyclonus, etc) is expected in Hong Kong around April 17th. So expect to see those coming from HK online stores in two weeks time as well.

JustOwen is currently in Hong Kong... enjoying his time so much, he's left it to me to post up some sightings photos.

The Q-Transformers are not news, but the Kreo Convertible wave 2 (Shockwave & Hound) is, as I haven't hear about them being reported yet... and we aren't likely to see them here either.

Also old... but nice to look at.

And signage posted at a toy store in HK advertising the release of Wave 3 Generations mid April (which Justowen said was April 17th).
    Sigh... if only we were in HK, these would be just two weeks away.

[QUOTE=griffin;465992]JustOwen is currently in Hong Kong... enjoying his time so much, he's left it to me to post up some sightings photos.

The Q-Transformers are not news, but the Kreo Convertible wave 2 (Shockwave & Hound) is, as I haven't hear about them being reported yet... and we aren't likely to see them here either.

QUOTE]

Transformers Q Jazz turns into an AE86???? Cool!!! I wants!!!!!!!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot