Page 435 of 834 FirstFirst ... 415425430431432433434435436437438439440445455 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 8331

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    where abouts are you? I was at chaddy on sat and they still had a couple of g1 megatron at toys r us, 89.99.
    Wallan, that's about a hour and a half from Frankston
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

wallan? looks like you'll be travelling a bit to get one anywhere chaddy is still an hour or so from you but closer than frankston

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    I just called Northland and they only have Armarda Megatron in stock
    Hey Swoop, I've managed to pick up a 'G1' Megatron from TRU today. $72. Let me know if you want it, otherwise I'll return it.

TRU Highpoint has 3 Leaderclass 'G1' Megatrons.

Coupon did not apply to sale items did it? I ended up getting the Lego Ghostbusters set anyways, still awesome!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Coupon did not apply to sale items did it? I ended up getting the Lego Ghostbusters set anyways, still awesome!
    Coupon applies only to full priced items. Leader class CW is back to $90.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Hey Swoop, I've managed to pick up a 'G1' Megatron from TRU today. $72. Let me know if you want it, otherwise I'll return it.
    I'm going to return this item to TRU unless someone wants it by the end of the week.

YaP is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I'm going to return this item to TRU unless someone wants it by the end of the week.
    Id love to buy if from you if you still have it, where abouts are you located ? I work in near Springvale live in Camberwell. Let me know thanks !

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by YaP View Post
    Id love to buy if from you if you still have it, where abouts are you located ? I work in near Springvale live in Camberwell. Let me know thanks !
    Inner west. I still have it.

As a new member you don't have access to the Private Messaging (PM) system. You will need to continue interacting on this forum before you are granted this privilege (rank 3). Shouldn't take too long. Oh, and it helps to post an introduction of yourself in the Member Intro section. Enjoy your time here.

YaP is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Ahh ok, thanks for the info, will do as i get time. Thanks !

Found these at the reject shop in Karingal. No prices, but guessing about $10.

Quote Originally Posted by aduthie1980 View Post
    Found these at the reject shop in Karingal. No prices, but guessing about $10.
    And once again the reject shop gets all the excess stock. Wonder if we'll be seeing vehicon and Junkheap show up here now (like the later waves of DOTM and PRIME)