Page 552 of 870 FirstFirst ... 532542547548549550551552553554555556557562572 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

I'm pretty sure they're just waiting on new stock from this year instead of stocking more of last years product.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Target Roselands has lots of wave 1 Robots in Disguise 1-step changers and a few Robots in Disguise 3-step changers in Bumblebee and Grimlock flavours.
    Also plenty of CW legions, some CW Armada Megatrons and the usual leftovers from AoE.
    Target Parramatta and Blacktown have the same as above minus the CW leaders.
    Target Mt. Druitt has all of the quoted plus CW1 voyagers and AoE leaders

Has anyone noticed the INCREDIBLE amount of shelfwarming from Leader Class Bumblebee? (especially in Big W) My local Big W has been drained of the 'normal' size classes except for occasionally putting out $10 Deluxes left over from DOTM they have Bumblebees EVERYWHERE. I don't know why, but it annoys me.

TRU Castle Hill has a few Megatrons (Both G1 and Armada), no Ultra Magnus' but a Bumblebee is there as well. A lot of other Combiner Wars and Robots In Disguise stuff as well (though no Legion figures )

Kmart is boring as usual while Target and Uncle Pete's have a few Combiner Wars and Robots In Disguise toys (though only Uncle Pete's have the Warrior and Legion class toys)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Target Glendale features bugger all CW Deluxes since the sale. However, a surge of RID onestep and the big RID Grimlocks make a new appearance.

Kmart Glendale features absolutely bugger all. Dwindling AoE Deluxes. Increasing Rescue Bots.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Has anyone noticed the INCREDIBLE amount of shelfwarming from Leader Class Bumblebee? (especially in Big W) My local Big W has been drained of the 'normal' size classes except for occasionally putting out $10 Deluxes left over from DOTM they have Bumblebees EVERYWHERE. I don't know why, but it annoys me.

Same in WA. Target had them for $40 or so and I still passed on it. Something about that mold and the deco.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

LOL :P
    Even for $45 I wouldn't buy one. I considered getting one for a display item but honestly it looks so bad and isn't correctly scaled.

interesting, I havent seen a bee hive in months
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Kmart still has him for $59 or something, I'm not gonna grab him since he is not as good as the previous ones which had all the mechtech stuff and what not.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures