Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martin Abel , Nightmares & Visions - A New Artbook

Default Martin Abel , Nightmares & Visions - A New Artbook

Here the kickstarter campaign for Martin Abel new art book ...nightmares and visions . I really like his style of art and he is a local australian artist as well. His digital art colour are amazing and that cute comic style is hard to resist

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-a-new-artbook

Colour me interested dude, I'll back for a single Hardcover for sure as his art and the book's binding look amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Colour me interested dude, I'll back for a single Hardcover for sure as his art and the book's binding look amazing!
    ...aaannnddd Done!

Not bad very nice indeed. Lots of pledges already
    I would really like to support this - the artwork looks great!, but I'm gonna think about it.

the good thing is he very interactive with his fan ...on Facebook and conventions , i meet him at supa nova ... very friendly guy and glad to autograph his stuff and take picture with you ... He becoming very popular now and gaining popularity and this is his 3rd book released ... and first time doing kickstarter for a better binding book , and from the prototype look awesome ..

I just signed up. Always after nice signed art.

Received my Reward(s) for this today and might I say I'm thoroughly pleased with it too - The book AND art is utterly gorgeous!

Michael and Jamie have done an amazing job here and I would back another of these Artbooks in a heartbeat, if they end up doing another.

They're available for purchase right now if you like what you see and didn't/weren't able to back the Kickstarter, so if you're interested, checkout MartinAbel.com

that looks awsome man.... can't wait to get mine....

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    that looks awsome man.... can't wait to get mine....
    Has yours not arrived yet dude? - I would've thought it had!

Well, just know that you'll likely be absolutely pleased with it, the whole thing just screams quality and I only wish that I'd had the funds to get some of the prints that were on offer - Martin is a bloody top Aussie artist, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Has yours not arrived yet dude? - I would've thought it had!

Well, just know that you'll likely be absolutely pleased with it, the whole thing just screams quality and I only wish that I'd had the funds to get some of the prints that were on offer - Martin is a bloody top Aussie artist, that's for sure.
    didnt get it yet cuase i got him to do a custom sketch at the back of the book...