Thread: Looking for some upgraded weapons

Default Looking for some upgraded weapons

I was wondering if 3rd parties still make weapon upgrade sets? In particular I'm after shoulder cannons for Classicsverse Sideswipe, Red Alert and Jazz. Also guns for Classicsverse Cliffjumper and Perceptor.

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The Heroic Duo set has cannons for Sideswipe and Red Alert, as well as some other bits and pieces. Looks like a new version is coming soon-ish, though you can still pick up the first run on Ebay or elsewhere.

You could also try the TFC-004 Gears of War set which includes 3 different shoulder cannons as well as some other accessories for different figures.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got the Gears Of War 2 set recently. Love it and want another.

For the Heroic Duo set, note there were two runs: one painted, one molded in colour.

For Cliffjumper I have the Beelzeboss set I haven't even opened. I'm pretty sure it has a cannon. I bought the set and then realised I really didn't want to change his head so it's remained unopened and unused.

For general weapons, check out the upcoming BMOG stuff. It's going to be spectacular.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.