Thread: [Dr Wu] DW-P19P Warhead (MP prowl/streak Missiles)

Default [Dr Wu] DW-P19P Warhead (MP prowl/streak Missiles)

The shoulder missiles for the MP 17/18 are up for preorder on robot kingdom
    It a good price and pretty cool that it come with option of 3 different missile type , come in red and black...

http://www.robotkingdom.com/just-lis...13/dwp19p.html

http://www.robotkingdom.com/just-lis...13/dwp19b.html

Yes, the different colors for the base part of the shoulder missles helps make it more customised for each figure, not just generic plain black.As well as, the 3 interchangeable missle head.. and it's cheaper than the Amazon one as well being sold now on ebay.

I'll order this from Chimungmung though, when they get around to getting these. Im not so keen on RK. I've ordered 5x already with Chimungmung with no mess ups so I'll stick with them.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

There's two other companies making their versions of shoulder cannons for MP Prowl and Bluestreak

Looks cheaper too and already 2 in a pack. BBTS has put up they're preorders for all 4 versions. Good. At least were spoilt with choices. Now we can truly customize the look of the two with more than just a change in color scheme.

there's 4 choices now
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I dont mind the G07 Punishment kit

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I dont mind the G07 Punishment kit
    oh wow, it comes with an antenna accessory that Prowl had in the episode 'Roll for it'

very nice.

I actually put on PO that one as its all inclusive - 3 pairs with variant missles each and that antennae for that price while Dr. Wu's look good, I can only get an equivalent of a pair for the price of the punishment set. I also put the one with the prowl stickers on PO, it's got a working strong firing mechanism.