Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6979848586878889909192939499109 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Man, this blows! Kup gets 2 sets of his order while i get none!
    Matty just REFUNDED the order (not the shipping, great) without my knowing whatsoever. I can only guess they were sent back after a failed delivery or something? Which is odd since they go to an office!

What kind of freaking cowboy delivers don't try again anyway? There is the chance they're still on their way and they've refunded for god knows what other reason... but i'm doubtful
    Sorry to hear about this. I suggest you write an email asking what's going on and post your problem at He-Man.org on this thread.

I actually received 2 sets since DR doubled the order. The other two sets arrived the following day. Unfortunately all the spares are now taken

I think it's too quick for the delivery bounce back to have reached Matty already. I think that they have ran out of stock and may be refunding you or they have just stuffed it up.

From what can be read at He-Man.org, DR is highly incompetent and often they would randomly cancel orders (or subs) by mistake or if you ask them something simple like a change of address, chances are that they will stuff it up and cancel your order instead.

I wanted to ask how assembling Swift Wind went for you Kup? easy? hard? any tricks we need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I wanted to ask how assembling Swift Wind went for you Kup? easy? hard? any tricks we need to know?
    I haven't tried yet. I will let you know soon.

Tried it. Putting the wings on Swiftwing was ridiculously easy. All you need to do is align the 'nut' shaped peg onto the socket and push with a bit of strength and it will click in place.

I have also realized that I no longer have any room to display more MOTUC figures. I needed to re-arrange my shelf just to fit Swiftwind in and it has begun to look crowded instead of stylish.

Good to know. Hopefully Swifty gets here tomorrow. And i see you've made your "perfect" She-Ra out of She-Ra 1, BP She-Ra and the Weapons pack.
    Personally I'm just going to Turn BP She-Ra's vintage mask upside down so it's a Mask and put her on Swift-Wind.

Good to know. Hopefully Swifty gets here tomorrow. And i see you've made your "perfect" She-Ra out of She-Ra 1, BP She-Ra and the Weapons pack.
    Personally I'm just going to Turn BP She-Ra's vintage mask upside down so it's a Mask and put her on Swift-Wind.
    I made her more 'perfect' than that. The original She-Ra face sculpt wasn't that great and the new one is a lot better so I removed the 'wigs' and changed them. It was much harder than I thought as both heads are differently sculpted and don't fit the other's wig without making modifications.

Thanks to Kup i have myself a Swift Wind and Bubble Power She-Ra. Hence renamed Battle Armour She-Ra, none of this bubble blowing Nonsense. I haveta say I really love Swift Wind. Such a great realistic horse with some girly fantasy elements added on. Not that that there's anything wrong with that.

hehehe for a moment there viewing that masked BP Shera pic of TB, the caption....

"who was that masked rider?" comes to mind LOL... She Ra the lone rangeress
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks to Kup i have myself a Swift Wind and Bubble Power She-Ra. Hence renamed Battle Armour She-Ra, none of this bubble blowing Nonsense. I haveta say I really love Swift Wind. Such a great realistic horse with some girly fantasy elements added on. Not that that there's anything wrong with that.
    Awesome! I am happy that you received it safely. Did you have any trouble with the wings? A lot of people seem to but it was pretty straight forward to me.

Nope. no trouble at all. Well, The right wing feels like it sticks in and isn't ever going to come out, but the left can be pulled out. It's not a huge thing.