Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Apologies if this has been asked before, but do these guys charge when a preorder is placed or when it ships? And can you cancel orders? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked before, but do these guys charge when a preorder is placed or when it ships? And can you cancel orders? Thanks!
    You pay upfront, and can expect to wait literally months for their stock to ship after release date. They generally don't allow cancellations.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Huh. Ta, good to know. I've bought from them on ebay a heap of times and always been very happy.

Adding my two cents about Little Toy Company.

I've made 8 orders through the website now in the last couple of years. No problems, always packed well. Only complaint is that items often arrive a long time after they're appearing on shelves, but my main purpose for ordering through the site is to avoid having to search stores for what I want, so I don't mind waiting. Once had one Transformer not delivered but the excuse given was it wasn't in stock yet (despite it being in stores for a long time). I suspect it's just how they're sourcing stock, I have no concerns they're being dodgy.

Can't help but think if TRU just had a reliable pre-order option they wouldn't have gone bust. It's literally all I've ever wanted.

I will admit that if I bought the MB toys or LG toys that they are still waiting on according to their preorder page I'd be pretty pissed. Since they only started taking orders for TT product last year I wonder if they made their initial orders via an unreliable distributor. A little communication on delays would go a long way towards calming people and building trust.

That said with the orders I've placed they have always delivered and within an acceptable time frame. Though if the preorders that were leaked on Amazon.com.au are an indication of future items they will be stocking I might change over to ordering from Amazon.

Anyone recently been told when they are expecting POTP Wave 3, 4 and Predaking to arrive cause some of them were expected in June?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone recently been told when they are expecting POTP Wave 3, 4 and Predaking to arrive cause some of them were expected in June?
    From what they told me a last month, wave 3 is expected sometime this month but I wouldn't be surprised if they arrive in August. Still happy to wait.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....king-pre-order

w-what , $200 after all this time, I swear this was higher o_o

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

If you are just going to discard the packaging then that is a good price compared to other sources so far. However, if you don't want damaged boxes I would avoid based on my experience with Trypticon. They do not adequately protect these large items and offered me no apology for it.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

Yeah it’s been $200 for quite a while. Ordered mine a few months back. Great price. I have noticed they have increased the price of SDCC Throne Of The Primes. Used to be $185. Now $195.