Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transformerland.com latest update

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    What is postage like from Transformerland?
    I bought 3 deluxes the other day and shipping was $21US with insurance.

My items arrived the other day. No problems at all. Well packed. My only complaint was the tracking on the shipment was stuffed.........it was in Florida for about 10 days then showed up at my house whilst tracking said it was in Florida still.
    Matt was very helpful.

it's been years since I went and had a look at their site, man, what a total revamp! Site looks great! Now to test if it will be just as smooth a transaction as with BBTS is. Only bought from them ages ago and didn't have a problem so we'll see.

One thing I didn't like before is that they use stock photo of the figure instead of taking a photo of the figures they're selling itself, that way there be nmo surprises when the item arrives coz you know, sometimes his description might be inaccurate. Is this still the case?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    it's been years since I went and had a look at their site, man, what a total revamp! Site looks great! Now to test if it will be just as smooth a transaction as with BBTS is. Only bought from them ages ago and didn't have a problem so we'll see.

One thing I didn't like before is that they use stock photo of the figure instead of taking a photo of the figures they're selling itself, that way there be nmo surprises when the item arrives coz you know, sometimes his description might be inaccurate. Is this still the case?
    I have ordered from the site on numerous occasions and I have not had 1 problem. The site does now have photos of the actual figure rather than the stock photos.

Does anyone use these guys? Anyone looking to order some stuff from them any time soon?

I just made an order the other day. I use them about 4-6 times a year depending on what he has. Picked up a nice BotCon Rattrap last month
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    I just made an order the other day. I use them about 4-6 times a year depending on what he has. Picked up a nice BotCon Rattrap last month
    Damn wish I knew you ordered, there's at least one piece I want and wanted to piggyback with someone. Postage would be ridiculous for the small figure I want lol

I just made a couple orders too. I usually find something each update. haha

I am waiting to hear back on a special request. If Matt says he has what I'm looking for, you're more than welcome to add to my order.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    I just made a couple orders too. I usually find something each update. haha

I am waiting to hear back on a special request. If Matt says he has what I'm looking for, you're more than welcome to add to my order.
    If that does end up happening, I'll jump in with your order. Can easily send across some cash to order what I am after. Let us know when you know

I haven't bought from them before, but I have sent Matt an email regarding a lot of Transformers I'm willing to move on, just need to wait for a reply.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera