Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales 2015

Default Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales 2015

Griffin and I have discussed how to get the word out about the deals coming up this weekend from various TF retailers, mostly on the internet. We are going to try a master Black Friday sale thread. If you see any Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals on Transformers toys, media and merch this weekend that fellow OZ Formers members can take advantage of post it below. Happy bargain hunting.

BBTS is having a Black Friday sale from today through to next Monday. They are adding more specials daily and the specials they have right now are pretty good if you are looking for the items in the sale.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/l...g&utm_content=
    Last edited by griffin; 26th November 2015 at 04:41 PM.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I would much prefer a 'Parity Throwback' sale for us Aussies. Then Chromia would only cost me $30.

Hi, the BBTS sale is being discussed in their ongoing items thread, available over here: http://otca.com.au/boards/showpost.p...&postcount=690

(renamed title so that it can include various sales for this weekend... which are mostly American online stores, so we'll see what the demand is for an all-in topic like this)

For those of you that use TF Source they are hosting some good deals in the leadup to Black Friday. Unfortunately their deal for TT MP-10 for $140 sold out before I could post it, but today they have a sale on a third party set of Insecticons for 53% off. Just go to TF Source's main URL and the first thing their banner list is the current day's sales.

http://tfsource.com/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Captured Prey - popped up on my FB. Not sure what they got on special but I thought I'd put up a link.

http://www.capturedprey.com/store/
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Whats a firday?

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Whats a firday?
    Lol, I didn't realise Griff made that mistake when he renamed this thread, I'm having a laugh now.

Sowwy...

(fixed now)

Damn you Delta! I clicked on your link and just couldn't resist that Sixshot down from $185 to $80

I discovered a couple of years ago my SShot was a KO so been looking to replace him. Now I can stuff the KO in my toddlers Xmas stocking and we can both get the same toy for Xmas