Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G1 Parts, Figures, Completes, MIBs

Interested in g1 snapdragon, will pm you. Cheers!

I'm interested in Henkei Ramjet, but it doesn't seem listed or completed. Price?

Howdy,

Henkei Ramjet isn't on my ebay page...he's pretty much good as new, only transformed him a few times (couldn't resist). How's $30 incl postage? mint in opened packet

If you wanna talk more, send me your email for pics

Dan

Please at least list some approximate prices, even if they are up for negotiation.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Please at least list some approximate prices, even if they are up for negotiation.
    Duly noted, updated on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by bboy-toransufoma View Post
    Howdy,

Henkei Ramjet isn't on my ebay page...he's pretty much good as new, only transformed him a few times (couldn't resist). How's $30 incl postage? mint in opened packet

If you wanna talk more, send me your email for pics

Dan
    That sounds great. Please PM me your payment details and I'll make payment and send you my address. (I've cleared out my inbox )

I'm interested in your Henkei Galvatron MIOP $25ono, also a few of your parts, I shall PM you later what parts and we can sort a deal is that ok?

Howdy Fellas,

Almost all of my items bar my universe classics are up on ebay, they can be found @ http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Dans-...__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Thanks for the support so far,

For all interested in parts:

This is your last chance, my store shuts in 22 hours. Now's your LAST chance to get yourselves some much needed parts for those figures. I return in 5 weeks and am not sure I'll continue this (as a fanboy, yes, but not as a dealer). Have a look if you like and if anything takes your fancy, then decide quickly. Payment must be as swift as possible. The latest I can accept payment can ONLY be FRIDAY the 29th January.

I am also prepared to make a deal with any unsold parts (look up my store and go to completed listings), but conditions must be as above

Dan
    Last edited by bboy-toransufoma; 27th January 2010 at 01:09 AM.

Default Terminating

Howdy all

All items FINISH in 3 hours...I will be closing the store down and am unsure if I'll be reactivating it as I'm off in 6 days and don't know what's coming in the future. After the 3 hour period from now, NO offers to buy will be accepted as the payment/delivery process will eat more chunks of my already numbered days left here in Australia.

For all of those who have bought, I thank you very much. Without you guys, this would not have been possible. For those interested, I thank you as well. For those uninterested, you missed out, but keep looking for a sweet deal, they're REALLY findable, just takes a little effort.

Thanks again,

Dan