Thread: May JP Adventure toys with redeco Lockdown

Default May JP Adventure toys with redeco Lockdown

The May Adventure toys from Japan are...
    TAV15 - Lockdown (Animated DLX redeco?)
    TAV16 - Bombshell (GEN Legends redeco?)
    TAV17 - Shrapnel (GEN Legends redeco?)
    -
    TED07 - Bumblebee (RID One-Step?)

We finally get a look at the colours to the Japanese Adventure Lockdown toy, as their non-RID toys in the line are most often major redecos... and this one is no different, sporting a mostly purple colour-scheme. It makes me think of Cyclonus on wheels.

The scan is from a Japanese Hobby magazine, which also has Bombshell to one side, which looks to be the same colours as the Hasbro version.
    Shrapnel is also likely to be the same or similar to the Hasbro version, to match Bombshell.

And the TED One-Step Bumblebee isn't likely to be different to the Hasbro version. But images of these should start showing up soon, as the April wave is just about to hit stores in Japan and Asia.

Can't wait to get him into my hands. Animated Lockdown is such a fun figure, silly wrists and all. Not to mention I love all the various decos.

Official images are now out for the May Adventure trio and TED Bumblebee, with Lockdown being grey like the Movie character.
    I guess the purple I saw in the magazine scans was just from a bad photo.

More images of the May Adventure toys in a Japanese Hobby magazine.

I wonder if they will tampo a normal Decepticon logo under the TAV stickers on the Insecticons. I noticed on my TAV Strongarm who's sticker wasn't properly applied they went to the trouble of tampoing chest detail that the sticker covered.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.