Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Combiner Wars toy fan-vote has started

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Definitely picking Victarion up. She shares the same name as one of my favourite A Song of Ice and Fire characters.
    My favourite is (a bit cliched) Tyrion :P ...
    but that's for a different topic/board

I will DEFINATELY pick her up. She is probably going to be like a Devastator set if she is 6 bots.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Nah won't be Devastator like, one voyager torso, four deluxe limbs and a legends "breastplate" or weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Nah won't be Devastator like, one voyager torso, four deluxe limbs and a legends "breastplate" or weapon.
    Oh ok. Still gonna but her! (or the cool looking components)

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Oh ok. Still gonna but her! (or the cool looking components)
    *Thinking inappropriate comments about that unfortunate typo*

I probably will as well. I collect mostly classics verse characters, but definitely down for new ones that fit in with my collection

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    *Thinking inappropriate comments about that unfortunate typo*

I probably will as well. I collect mostly classics verse characters, but definitely down for new ones that fit in with my collection
    Oops

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    I have my doubts over the results of the poll.. I feel like it was always going to end up that way.

and with the combiner hunter comic revealed also I wonder if the current fembots (Windbalde, Chromia and Arcee) will be included in the combiner...
    This is my concern also, that they'll simply shoe-horn existing big/known names like Arcee, Windblade & Chromia into the combiner - I want ALL NEW characters or at least Fembot names that've not been used yet.

I was lucky I guess, beyond the faction, I voted for the following and more or less got what I wanted:
    • Name: Victorion
    • Personality: Independent
    • Faction: Decepticon
    • Homeland: Sea of Rust
    • Male/Female: Female

I would REALLY like to see Hasbro bust out some names they acquired from Tonka back in the day; The likes of Pathfinder, Smallfoot, Spay-C, Crasher/Fracture, Snoop, Vamp and Sparky come to mind!

Failing that, we've got names from Transformers too, such as: Strika, Firestar, Flamewar, Moonracer, Flareup, Nautica, Minerva and Clipper, amongst many others.

With such a wealth of names, characters & personalities to choose from, I sincerely hope that Hasbro doesn't throw away this opportunity to ADD to its stable by simply repurposing present Bots.

I just voted on gender. We need more Fembots and I'm glad the majority of fans agree. We know TT is doing 5 CW/UW sets I hope they make a 6th for Victorion.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    [/LIST]
    snip
    I would REALLY like to see Hasbro bust out some names they acquired from Tonka back in the day; The likes of Pathfinder, Smallfoot, Spay-C, Crasher/Fracture, Snoop, Vamp and Sparky come to mind!

Failing that, we've got names from Transformers too, such as: Strika, Firestar, Flamewar, Moonracer, Flareup, Nautica, Minerva and Clipper, amongst many others.
    I agree I hope they just throw in existing fembots just for the hell of it. Also Thunderblast.
    SPOILERS

I don't think the fembots (Arcee Chromia and Windblade) would be put in anyway in the fan vote combiner IDW comic coming out in July it says the three existing femmes will be looking for and end to the Combiner Wars and they find Victorian in the sea of rust
    Last edited by UltimateGalvatron; 27th April 2015 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    I agree I hope they just throw in existing fembots just for the hell of it. Also Thunderblast.

I don't think the fembots (Arcee Chromia and Windblade) would be put in anyway in the fan vote combiner IDW comic coming out in July it says the three existing femmes will be looking for and end to the Combiner Wars and they find Victorian in the sea of rust
    Ah! - Careful of spoilers dude!
    That said, thank you for allaying the fear that they'd be forced into the combiner - That really is good news!

Thunderblast... such an unfortunate name!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Ah! - Careful of spoilers dude!
    That said, thank you for allaying the fear that they'd be forced into the combiner - That really is good news!

Thunderblast... such an unfortunate name!
    I just read out what was on the July (or June? ) comics list sorry SPOILERS