Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Leaked and Promo 2015 Collector Club toy images

Starscream looks good. However, like G2 Ramjet before him, I don't think I can be bothered with the effort involved to get him - it's not like I don't have the mould!

Tarantulas's colours & tribute are awesome, thought the mould doesn't work for him for me.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I'm liking the look of Fairborne more now that they have given her a jetpack/flamethrower thing with big guns. Might actually convince me to get her

Just got the email from Funpub, Nova Prime is now in their store and will be selling for US$59 (roughly AU$75 atm). I'll probably be placing my order by the end of the week, getting a few other things from them too, so if anyone wants me to get an extra Nova Prime (or anything from the Club store) let me know. I'd ask for another $10 to help with the rather high shipping cost though

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Just got the email from Funpub, Nova Prime is now in their store and will be selling for US$59 (roughly AU$75 atm). I'll probably be placing my order by the end of the week, getting a few other things from them too, so if anyone wants me to get an extra Nova Prime (or anything from the Club store) let me know. I'd ask for another $10 to help with the rather high shipping cost though
    I'll take up your kind offer for a Nova Prime. US$69 all up.

PM incoming.

From twitter comes a couple of promo images of the Subscription Carzap and Kreo Blackrock set.

It was also noted by email last week that the first Subscription figure will be posted out in the next week or two, along with the 2015 Membership toy of LioConvoy (which should be posted together as only members can get the Subscription toys).

Some people in America have already received their Nova Prime and posted a couple photos.

Compared to other FunPub toys, I'm just not seeing much interest in this toy on any of the fansites, either because of its obscurity (a non-primary character in IDW comics) or from people now just avoiding FunPub as much as possible (so might get it from secondary sources or wait for it to go cheap)... so I wonder why they took the risk by having this one not made to order like the Subscription toys. I think it will be like Airazor and Cheetor, in that they will be floating around for years to come for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    If still available, I'll take that offer too please 😊
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

It doesn't grab me enough to justify the cost of a subscription, it does look good but not that good.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Seibertron have posted up a gallery for Nova Prime.

Photos of the box don't show any mention for who the spare spot is for... which might be just to keep the identity of the purple one secret a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Seibertron have posted up a gallery for Nova Prime.

Photos of the box don't show any mention for who the spare spot is for... which might be just to keep the identity of the purple one secret a little longer.
    there also doesn't seem to be any space for a third bot in the box which makes the image a bit odd.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)