Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday battle for Battle Cat thread of glories and disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I ordered a Battle Cat successfully, But for some dumb-ass reason I gave the wrong postcode. And there seems to be absolutely NO WAY to correct that mistake. *Begins Three Hours of Swearing*
    You can't get in contact with Matty staff? Surely there should be a way to correct this but if you can't, maybe once it gets to Australia Post someone will realize that the post code is wrong and go by the address instead.

The best I can do is e-mail. Which I have done. I spoke to a customer service officer at Australia Post and they said the item will be sent to the post code listed if it's not corrected, regardless of the street address.

The best I can do is e-mail. Which I have done. I spoke to a customer service officer at Australia Post and they said the item will be sent to the post code listed if it's not corrected, regardless of the street address.
    What about trying to contact the direct post office where the post code would take the package and speak with staff there about the situation. Maybe they can help you out by identifying the item. Usually when a package is unable to be delivered, it lingers at the distribution point office for a while before its shipped back to the sender, maybe you can get them to send the package to you.

There is that. I'd have to go to the Nerang distribution centre I think as Australia Post centres can't be contacted directly.

I think emailing Matty was a good idea. They take a few days to send the item out so you may have gotten to them before they sent it out and they can change the postcode for you.

I really really hope so.
    I have no idea why i put 4211 instead of 4215. There was even a letter sitting right next to me on the couch.

I really really hope so.
    I have no idea why i put 4211 instead of 4215. There was even a letter sitting right next to me on the couch.
    It seems very close to where you live. Why not pay the 4211 post office a visit and explain the situation if Matty doesn't answer?

Definitely doing that. don't you worry.

*Update* Matty.com sent me an E-mail saying that they've corrected the address. And a new shipping invoice will be sent to me soon. yay!!
    Last edited by Tallestblue; 30th November 2010 at 09:43 PM.

Definitely doing that. don't you worry.

*Update* Matty.com sent me an E-mail saying that they've corrected the address. And a new shipping invoice will be sent to me soon. yay!!
    * Sam hi-fives Tallestblue *

Awesome!! That is great, very happy for you.