Items I picked up from the post office today:

JP Beast Wars Crystal Beast Convoy (looks a little off-white, but is 12 years old, so is probably normal)
European Rotorstorm
Gen2 Turquoise Grimlock
Animorphs Marco/Beetle (that completes my Animorphs Transformers)
Microns X-Dimension MM12 Air Military Team (Fram, Glide, Recon)

Also got the Armada Store Exclusive recolour of Super-pants Prime. This is the LAST Armada toy I was missing, but since it was just a recolour, and was sold in a multi-pack of toys that were not recolours (Armada Jetfire and six Minicons), this wasn't a toy I thought I would end up getting without doubling up on the others. I then noticed a few weeks back that a number of loose figures were appearing on ebay of just the recoloured toy loose (after 5 years since its release, I guess people were finally selling it from their *loose* collections).
I got one within my price range, which made me feel really happy to be tying up that loose end. And it is actually my favourite colour version of that toy, as the gold colouring on the truck section matches the gold highlights on the trailer (the trailer is exactly the same as the original version). The original version HAD to be red on the top half to have that classic Optimus look, but it bugged me that it had gold highlights on the trailer that didn't go well with the red. Fortunately, the US Kmart exclusive recolour fixes up that problem, but giving it a matching gold coloured top half.
Below is a comparisson photo of the four colour versions of Super-pants Prime. From left is: Powerlinx Prime (general release recolour), US Kmart exclusive Prime, Regular first release Prime, US Costco exclusive Prime.