Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TF-Direct.com

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    That's just the preorder deposit. The full price is $99.95 + shipping.
    Oh.

For a KO at the same price at an actual MP I'm gonna go with no.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Great site, nearly 10 orders from them in the last 8 months. Always check Benscollectables or Rocketpuncharmy on youtube for a coupon code. Usually "RPA5"
    They're very responsive on Facebook.
    The owner is in Canada but ships from China.
    Usually awesome prices and they've just started doing monthly discounts. I got FT-Tesla $100USD, DX9 invisible clear $59USD, CD Hexatron $80USD.
    10 days later, they're on my doorstep in Adelaide.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Awsam View Post
    Great site, nearly 10 orders from them in the last 8 months. Always check Benscollectables or Rocketpuncharmy on youtube for a coupon code. Usually "RPA5"
    They're very responsive on Facebook.
    The owner is in Canada but ships from China.
    Usually awesome prices and they've just started doing monthly discounts. I got FT-Tesla $100USD, DX9 invisible clear $59USD, CD Hexatron $80USD.
    10 days later, they're on my doorstep in Adelaide.
    i find that if i use a code (regardless of which one) that my order ends up taking 20-25 days or so to arrive.
    if i dont use a code things seem to arrive in 10days or less

I noticed they've updated their website and now offer free shipping to Australia if you buy $150+
    Not a bad deal considering shipping can easily be $30 to $40.

Question

probably an old topic but just saw this and was wondering how good is this place?

there is quite a few i want/need to order and this place looks decent enough.

Has anyone had a bad experience with this site?
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

I haven't had any issues with them so far. Originally I tried them for the KO Ratbat but have since used them a couple of times for 3P figures like Quakeblast.

Communications is pretty good, ie. they respond fairly quickly within a day or so to emails (accounting for time differences etc). Customer service is very good too, eg. recently with the price drop on Quakeblast, they promptly let me know of the new discounted price and asked if I wanted a refund of the price difference or store credit (I paid in full when pre-ordering).

Their shipping is pretty fast once item is in stock, well packaged, shipped with EMS tracking. Usually items ship direct from china and take about a week to arrive.

Not sure what else to tell you but I'll happily use them if they happen to have an item I want at a lower price than elsewhere.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    I haven't had any issues with them so far. Originally I tried them for the KO Ratbat but have since used them a couple of times for 3P figures like Quakeblast.

Communications is pretty good, ie. they respond fairly quickly within a day or so to emails (accounting for time differences etc). Customer service is very good too, eg. recently with the price drop on Quakeblast, they promptly let me know of the new discounted price and asked if I wanted a refund of the price difference or store credit (I paid in full when pre-ordering).

Their shipping is pretty fast once item is in stock, well packaged, shipped with EMS tracking. Usually items ship direct from china and take about a week to arrive.

Not sure what else to tell you but I'll happily use them if they happen to have an item I want at a lower price than elsewhere.

Cool! Thanks for the Feedback. There is a few items on their website that i want so i'll be ordering them on there.

Thanks!
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Likewise, I've had 3-4 successful orders from them in the past 5 months, mostly for all 3P stuff and a couple of KOs. As long as you hit the free shipping mark, they're on-par with other prices. Communication is good and I usually get a response within a day or two.