Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

I hate to be forced into this but this is starting to make me think that I should ask for my money back. No communication whatsoever and it's been 2 weeks going into the third.

I don't want to have to do that so I will give it a bit longer but still, a simple 'hey, we haven't forgotten you' would come a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I hate to be forced into this but this is starting to make me think that I should ask for my money back. No communication whatsoever and it's been 2 weeks going into the third.

I don't want to have to do that so I will give it a bit longer but still, a simple 'hey, we haven't forgotten you' would come a long way.
    If you have facebook, post on there. Only place I got a response
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"

I had issues with communication with them. Several emails, posts on here as well as on their facebook page and through my account on their website. Took several attempts to get a response. I'd hoped they might've done something about that since, but obviously not...

If they don't address this issue as a matter or priority, they will lose a lot of customers and interest, which is not something you want to be doing when you're trying to build a business.

Also, the internet can be your best friend or your worst enemy. News travels faster than ever online. You definitely don't want bad reviews...

Default lack of communication

i still dont know whats happening with my order, i've tried contacting them several times via website and on facebook.

Yea im not far off doing the same thing mate.. its getting real old real quick.. My biggest concern is that because i opted to pre-order through them i have missed the opportunity to pre-order the same item through other options due to the limited numbers.. So at this stage im looking at forking out ebay inflation prices
    Last edited by Wormz; 28th August 2015 at 07:08 PM.

It seems their response times are rather random. I emailed earlier in the week and got a reply the next day. I did see on their Facebook they mentioned a bunch of emails got caught in their junk filter and they were getting around to responding to all emails.

Not trying to make excuses for them or anything, it does surprise and bother me that customer emails would be going to junk mail ... you'd think that would be a concern to them too.

The problem I have with them, is I contact them about 2-3 things but usually only get a reply to 1 question and nothing about the others >_>

TFI don't seem to frequent these boards much lately, they keep pointing everyone to their Facebook or website (which apparently is going through a major overhaul).

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    It seems their response times are rather random. I emailed earlier in the week and got a reply the next day. I did see on their Facebook they mentioned a bunch of emails got caught in their junk filter and they were getting around to responding to all emails.

Not trying to make excuses for them or anything, it does surprise and bother me that customer emails would be going to junk mail ... you'd think that would be a concern to them too.

The problem I have with them, is I contact them about 2-3 things but usually only get a reply to 1 question and nothing about the others >_>

TFI don't seem to frequent these boards much lately, they keep pointing everyone to their Facebook or website (which apparently is going through a major overhaul).

Yeah I got a response from them on FB. Not exactly what I wanted to hear but at least they are communicating. It seems their website/mail system is a bit of a mess and that's probably why they are not replying. I just hope their ordering system is a bit better.

Order is still up in the air but at least I can get through to them if possible. Apparently they are still waiting on stock to arrive. Communication still remains poor though as I had to chase them up and even if they were polite about it on FB, it still felt a bit uncaring so willing to give them more time but not 100% confident.

I got a reply last night, my email was a junk mail sufferer.

Learned that $450 of my $480 order was in stock, including my MP-10, but the Legends Arcee was not and is about a fortnight away (according to facebook there was some ordering issues etc, but thats their problem not mine).
    I told em to send me what they have now, cause its been a month since I paid and I shouldn't have to wait for everything for the sake of one small toy. I even suggested they send Arcee together with my MP Sideswipe. No reply since though.

This is what happens when you go too hard too fast, without stress testing your setup. The back end of their ordering system is a shambles, as evidence by all the issues they've had with paypal etc.
    www.mariokart64.com
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"

I'm trying to be patient with these guys but am getting a bit pissed off.
    Did a layby, tried making a payment on it but would only allow me to make the full amount, then my order got cancelled, took a few days for them to reply and reinstate it.

I've now paid the full amount manually, no confirmation on the payments and my order is still saying I owe money on it, I've emailed, contacted on Facebook, I get told to wait a moment then have to contact them two days later to be told it's all fixed now, or they're shipping out but nothing has changed.

The item I have paid for is now no longer available from Robotkingdom and I have no idea if these guys will even send it out.

They have a very bad "she'll be right" attitude, and when asked questions they can't answer them.

I can be very patient but when I'm not getting replies and what they say is happening is not happening I just want to lodge a paypal claim.

I won't be dealing with these guys again no matter how cheap they may be, for the sake of $30 I could have my item sitting in front of me, at the moment I don't even know if I will get the item or how many months it will take.
    I understand they are having issues with their website and emails going to SPAM (you'd think they would check their SPAM often) but I'm sorry I don't really care, sort out the orders for people who have paid and ship their goods.

I'm also trying to be patient as I know they are having trouble with PayPal actually a lot of trouble from what I've seen. I'm having issues on numerous orders which is starting to wear thin. Especially with the we'll look after you attitude which they obviously aren't.

So I'll be waiting until the new site goes live if problems are still there it's back overseas I go!