Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone still looking for COMBINER WARS DEVASTATOR - TITAN CLASS

Default Anyone still looking for COMBINER WARS DEVASTATOR - TITAN CLASS

OK not sure where to put this....Im not interested in this myself but some of you guys might be.

This just came up in my Facebook news thread and from an unexpected source for Transformers.
    www.gundamuniverse.com.au has just got a limited supply of CW Devastators in stock. link below...

http://www.gundamuniverse.com.au/Dev...s-p/dev_cw.htm

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I find it interesting that our dollar had dropped significantly a lot, I would expect prices to increase by $50

I also find it interesting that TF prices didn't drop when the AUD was > than USD a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I also find it interesting that TF prices didn't drop when the AUD was > than USD a long time ago.
    That is true... which was a point of contention I had with Hasbro America and Hasbro Australia when we got above parity (doubling the value of the AU$ but not seeing a reduction in the Australian retail prices, after seeing a rise of Australian retail prices when we slipped to 50 US cents) - each Hasbro pointed the finger at the other for an answer or as a reason.

Megatran Guest

You don't need a maths degree to answer that one.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That is true... which was a point of contention I had with Hasbro America and Hasbro Australia when we got above parity (doubling the value of the AU$ but not seeing a reduction in the Australian retail prices, after seeing a rise of Australian retail prices when we slipped to 50 US cents) - each Hasbro pointed the finger at the other for an answer or as a reason.
    I'm not so sure about that, I recall a few years ago that it was impossible to find a deluxe anywhere below $28 back when the dollar was around 70 US cents last time. then in the last few years on occasion specials have seen the deluxes as low as $18 not counting colearanced stuff. Often available around the $24 to $26 mark at big W and K-mart.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm not so sure about that, I recall a few years ago that it was impossible to find a deluxe anywhere below $28 back when the dollar was around 70 US cents last time. then in the last few years on occasion specials have seen the deluxes as low as $18 not counting colearanced stuff. Often available around the $24 to $26 mark at big W and K-mart.
    But deluxes in the US were around $15 compared to A$24-A$26 in Oz. Still doesn't compute.
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 7th September 2015 at 10:17 PM.

But deluxes in the US were around $15 compared to A$24-A$26 in Oz. Still doesn't compute.
    they were even lower $10 to $12 US$, but the disparity between country prices is a different discussion to the cost of items here being reflected in the changing value of the dollar.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Mr Toys Toyworld has the devastator SDCC box version for $250 in stock. Is there much difference other than the box design?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Mr Toys Toyworld has the devastator SDCC box version for $250 in stock. Is there much difference other than the box design?
    The SDCC has chrome parts and different paint apps. Seibertron had a comparison picture here
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|