Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unused Japanese Headmaster concepts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Yeah these are awesome...sure wish Takara would seriously think about taking the project "head on" and making them for the fans...
    They did give us Sawback and Shuffler in Titans Return. To think that CHUG would give us those characters is pretty darn awesome! I quickly scooped both up when I found them in stores. But yes, I would certainly love to see more. I wonder if Sawback and Shuffler sold well enough to justify making the rest of the Headmaster Warriors. Then there are the Godmaster Warriors like Zetoca et al.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Wow the sea snake is awesome
    It does look great, reminds me of one of the faces on the Quintesson Judge.

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Headrobots actually made a snake one VERY similar to the design here, a few years back
    I believe that Headrobots head was designed off this unreleased headmaster. It was quite cool.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

While I agree that they are awesome, not one of the faces matches a G1ish head aesthetic. They all remind me of different 1980s Japanese IPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    While I agree that they are awesome, not one of the faces matches a G1ish head aesthetic. They all remind me of different 1980s Japanese IPs.
    Some, I'd agree. But most look to fit Transformers, especially Headmasters series. The Dugong looks like Star Sabre

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    They did give us Sawback and Shuffler in Titans Return. To think that CHUG would give us those characters is pretty darn awesome! I quickly scooped both up when I found them in stores. But yes, I would certainly love to see more. I wonder if Sawback and Shuffler sold well enough to justify making the rest of the Headmaster Warriors. Then there are the Godmaster Warriors like Zetoca et al.
    I found Shuffler just before Christmas last year in a Myer after looking for ages and boy I wasn't disappointed

Never got Sawback sadly