Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More MP-10 variants enter the atmosphere

Default More MP-10 variants enter the atmosphere

Ok this is getting more than a little out of hand. TFW is reporting of two more MP-10 atmos variants according to photos from an Instagram post (though the link in the article is broken).

https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/03/13/...evealed-384859

No signs on whether these will be voted on too like the first three that were shown previously. Interestingly all five variants were shown together at this convention.

So what do you all think? The Black one is striking, the tiger one is, well I don't know what to think of it.

MP-10 completionism is becoming survival of the fittest, I don't know how much longer I can keep going!

Convoy of the Jungle!

Watch out for that tree!!!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

*Nelson laugh*

I give up! unless you understand Japanese and win the lotto what is ideally a $250-280 figure becomes $500 once you add scalper fees and delivery. But I do like the colour break ups on these, the red especially pops out on the black one.

What happened to the other ones from earlier?

Red! I meant green
    Last edited by ZoonMaster5000; 14th March 2019 at 06:42 PM.

This is crazy. I liked the BAPE ones as they came out like one a year and they just had 3. This just seems like overkill. Some look great but the cost is just ridonculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    This is crazy. I liked the BAPE ones as they came out like one a year and they just had 3. This just seems like overkill. Some look great but the cost is just ridonculous.
    so that's a yes from you then?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I give up! unless you understand Japanese and win the lotto what is ideally a $250-280 figure becomes $500 once you add scalper fees and delivery. But I do like the colour break ups on these, the red especially pops out on the black one.

What happened to the other ones from earlier?
    The first post in this thread shows that the first three styles were shown together with these two new styles.

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...oscon.1171028/

No idea when or if they will all be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I agree these seem to be too bunched together. One a year would be optimal. Perhaps they are rushing them out before MP-44 comes out?

With this I'm pretty sure I'm going to abandon my doubles policy for these expensive MP-10 repaints. I have enough on display together. Thinking I will try to get one of each to keep MISB if my budget permits.

Can anyone explain to me the link between Transformers and all these random things they keep making MP10 versions of eg Nike, 7/11 etc?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Can anyone explain to me the link between Transformers and all these random things they keep making MP10 versions of eg Nike, 7/11 etc?

Optimus Prime toys, be it the original Gen1 Optimus or the current Masterpiece toy, are like the figurehead toy of the Brand, to fans and non-fans, so it is likely to be the toy that is shopped around (offered) to potential marketing partners and promotional campaigns.
    As Hasbro looks to cross-promote with other companies for their own benefit, or to respond to requests from other companies to do a cross-promotion, the most recognisable character is Optimus Prime, and the toys that are the most "Optimus Prime" in appearance are Masterpiece and Gen1, so are most likely the first candidates.

Saying that, collecting all of the various MP Convoy/Optimus redecos is now about as difficult as collecting Lucky Draw toys. As much as I'd love to get them all, I just can't justify the prices (even first-hand).

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

There’s your link right there.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain