Page 435 of 467 FirstFirst ... 415425430431432433434435436437438439440445455 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Where can I go to get Amiibos at a physical store that is not EB Games? I know we haven't had any new Amiibos come in at Big W for a while now. Our local Target is closing down so no chance there and Kmart doesn't sell games anymore.

Apparently the immediate post-release of Just Cause 4 is a big of a mess. The game shipped with some kind of crippling graphics bug that makes the game look like a last gen title.

I'm assuming it can be patched because none of the massive abundance of YouTube footage of the game looks like that, and I'm excluding the possibility of some Ubisoft style bullshit artistry simply because they marketed the game by giving a whole bunch of YouTubers early access, and all of their dozens of videos looked fine.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I'm super keen for JC4, but that has me concerned. They seem to do some sicky things at times. The online challenge board on JC3 used to about me so much that I would take my PS4 offline when playing the game.

Given how the PS Classic is getting panned by reviewers and the tech analysis by DF shows massive issues with the device I was wondering if any of you guys or anyone you know bought it?

They don't seem to be flying off the shelves at work.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Given how the PS Classic is getting panned by reviewers and the tech analysis by DF shows massive issues with the device I was wondering if any of you guys or anyone you know bought it?

They don't seem to be flying off the shelves at work.
    Oh? I was looking forward to grabbing one. What are the issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Oh? I was looking forward to grabbing one. What are the issues?
    DF sums it up pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU0dn9pRKuw

That's, ah, disappointing.

Agreed, they actually made it worse with todays technology. Shows they have no love of their console and its just a cash grab.

Personally, I'll be sticking to dragging out my PS3 if I want to play an old PS1 game. Frankly, it sucks that the PS3 is still the best option to play PS1 games without going down the piracy rabbit hole.

I prefer to just play them on a real PS1 for the full nostalgia hit. Apart from all the issues, I don't think the value is there for the classic. Most of the games on it can be found for a couple of bucks. An original machine itself cost me $10!