Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AUS Toyfair 08 report, part 3 of 3 (Animated).

soundwave with electric guitar!!! , i really like how the toys bridge the cartoon. Not some cheap attempt later to release the same figure with extra things..
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I think the battle 2 pack would have been better with battle damaged deluxe (cybertronian mode)Prime instead of the voyager. After all, that was the size he was when he intially tangoed with Megatron.

Leader Bulkheads facial expression changes hey? Being swayed. Dammit! This is gonna be one expensive set coz I reckon they is all ace (bar rollout prime who looks like a big glob of play-d'oh!"

You can see the breakdown here:

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/a...og&viewall=yes

Based on that and other various info and pics on the interweb, my assessment is as follows:

As far as solo figures go, there are two Primes available in 1st wave, one Cybertron Deluxe and one Earth Voyager. There is only one Megatron, a Cybertron Voyager.

The 2-pack comes with the same Deluxe Cybertron Prime, but with battle damage. However, the 2-pack comes with an as-yet-unique Deluxe Cybertron Megatron.

Oh, I see. After looking at that the 2 pack has 2 deluxes hey? Looks like the 2 Pack Prime has some changes to his chest to show his Earth mode. OOooh! Better go and change my order now. I thought they were both Voyagers (at a REALLY good price).

Thanks Jaydisc!

Woah. After looking at it again, it seems to be third Prime mold.... I take back what I said.

The low for me in all the news is the Supreme Animated Prime. It's really disappointing that it'll be such a crap and unarticulated toy. But given Ultimate BB's success, Hasbro will be churning more of these every year now so I guess we'd better get used to it.

I'll miss the old Supreme Class figures though. They weren't all perfect but they were decent toys and their scale and actual poseability compensated for their deficiencies. Electronics, however, do not.

They need to put an end to the supremes.

A final supreme toy.

Maybe even an Omega Supreme.

(fingers crossed )

man Amercians as i predicted, get an early release of the animated toys, lucky *#@*%&
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    The low for me in all the news is the Supreme Animated Prime. It's really disappointing that it'll be such a crap and unarticulated toy. But given Ultimate BB's success, Hasbro will be churning more of these every year now so I guess we'd better get used to it.

I'll miss the old Supreme Class figures though. They weren't all perfect but they were decent toys and their scale and actual poseability compensated for their deficiencies. Electronics, however, do not.
    Yeh it does suck a little, but just don't buy it if it looks crap.

I would like the Supreme size to be used for cooler stuff. Primus and Unicron were both ACE!!! Surely a Supreme sized Metroplex is possible (I don't count CYB's Metroplex as a Metroplex). Or as Paulbot said an Omega Supreme. Man that would be awesome to have some base Tfs back again!

Yeah, selling toys at that size and price point is good if the toy justifies it (e.g.: Primus and Unicron). I see a lot of other Supreme figures just not justifying that price point - and definitely never seen anything from the Ultimate price point look worthwhile (granted there's only been one so far)