Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearance Pricing

$6 Transformers activators at kmart southland

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

Quote Originally Posted by verboten82 View Post
    $6 Transformers activators at kmart southland
    any animated?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    any animated?
    no animated, though the last place i saw them selling animated figs are big w in southland (think they were deluxes and at full price)

oh yea and myers southland has animated voyager (shockwave, Starscream and Skywarp-repaint) full price though

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

no animated, though the last place i saw them selling animated figs are big w in southland (think they were deluxes and at full price)

oh yea and myers southland has animated voyager (shockwave, Starscream and Skywarp-repaint) full price though
    Yea, I've been to a few myers. it's cheaper on eBay, and the only two Voyagers I have left to get are Grimlock and Blackout. though if you see an electrostatic soundwave at that big W I'd be interested in chasing it down.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Yea, I've been to a few myers. it's cheaper on eBay, and the only two Voyagers I have left to get are Grimlock and Blackout. though if you see an electrostatic soundwave at that big W I'd be interested in chasing it down.

Grimlock you might have a chance..... but not the other 2

electrostatic soundwave was never released in aus (i myself dont have him yet )

blackout is a takara only exclusive and hasbro has no plans to distribute this fig ( ebay would be your best choice, approx about 30-50 usd excld postage)

Grimlock you might have a chance..... but not the other 2

electrostatic soundwave was never released in aus (i myself dont have him yet )

blackout is a takara only exclusive and hasbro has no plans to distribute this fig ( ebay would be your best choice, approx about 30-50 usd excld postage)
    yea, I've pretyt much come to the conclusion that all the rest of Animated I'm after is going to have to com efrom overseas.
    I didn't realise that electrostatic soundwave was never released here though. thanks.

As for Blackout, that I know but I'm thinking of harrasing Madman entertainment to see if they can manage a 3 season animated box set with a special edition that comes with an Australian release blackout...

yea I know, i'm dreaming.

Kmart has HA Basics scanning at $10 now
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Mr Toys Toyworld catalogue has just the RtS Deluxes noted for $20, which isn't worth noting as a news/sales topic, so just posting it here.
    I was going to put it in the QLD sightings topic, because Mr Toys is just in SE QLD, but figured that maybe all Toyworlds may have this "clearance" price.

Big W at Garden City have the Human Alliance Bumblee and Skids for $20 each, reduced from $29.99
    I'm walking away from Transformers. Check out my sales thread

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...089#post314089

Found a photo on my phone from a few weeks ago, of BigW Garden City with TF3 Gobots "on Clearance" for $10 and Revving Robots at $39. Not sure if that was a permanent price change, or just a temporary one (I haven't checked since then).