Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    I noticed that can happen when contacting them
    I am actively trying not to post. I admit I am nervous because of you know who and I don't want this year's MP36 re release to be a repeat of last year's debacle.

TLTC has been good to me. The last communication was replied to within 12 hrs. Stuff happens with shipments. That Blitzwing and Octone aren't in stores says something is up. But the other company has poisoned my willingness to wait and see so everything I type turns into a scared rant.

So I would rather keep myself quiet than inadvertently turn people off TLTC.

Got shipping notification yesterday for bumblebee and optimus and got it today (used express post option)

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    I am actively trying not to post. I admit I am nervous because of you know who and I don't want this year's MP36 re release to be a repeat of last year's debacle.

TLTC has been good to me. The last communication was replied to within 12 hrs. Stuff happens with shipments. That Blitzwing and Octone aren't in stores says something is up. But the other company has poisoned my willingness to wait and see so everything I type turns into a scared rant.

So I would rather keep myself quiet than inadvertently turn people off TLTC.
    That is cool, what i meant is there communication can be damn near instant even more so on facebook messenger at the right time of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post

It's still somewhat insane how long it took them to ship MPM-03 Bumblebee.
    I was to, until i contacted them about it in september apparantly it was going to be supplied to TLTC at the same time as MPM4....

Do not ask me why.

Another big haul from TLTC received yesterday, picked up at their new premises in Moorabbin. All great, as has been my experiences previously. Happy to recommend them.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Just got my first shipment from The Little Toy Company. Trypticon, Blitzwing, Octone, and the Wave 5 deluxes. Just Overlord to go. Very happy with the service.

Does anyone know if the people that run Little Toy Company are away or something?

I've been sending email for weeks, and not getting any response.
    So far all my past orders have been hassle free, well packed, on time etc.

But I have a bunch of pre-orders up, and not sure what some of them even are as it was months ago I ordered (quite a few) and don't want to accidentally buy two of the same toy etc.

I accidentally deleted the older emails (months ago) that told me what was in those orders (auto-generated when you buy anything) and I've been emailing for several weeks now to get an update of what orders I currently have (that are paid for) and not getting ANY response.

My email tracking tells me that they were opened/read, but not responded to.

It's odd, as I used to get replies within a day or two, or a week at most.
    Now I'm like.... well if they are not going to respond to a query for the items I've paid for, then I'll be shopping elsewhere. I can understand if they were on holiday or something, but it's been well over a month or so of not getting responses.

I've been wanting to buy some more stuff there, but held off and not bought anything else since. Is anyone else here getting this experience????

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Erm...unicron, specifically platinum edition unicron.

I'm starting to think they're using pc for orders but they responded saying they'll try from another supplier, basically something HAS to happen this week and if that fails they have until the end of the month.

After the last mob I'm getting more and more defensive.
    I feel the same way man. I don't need another six months of nonsense like I did with PC. I've sent another email - just for info on items paid for - and if they don't respond this time I'll be taking my business elsewhere. Don't need the hassle.
    Got a bunch of stuff on order, and platinum planet muncher is one of em.

I received my Octone, Blitzwing and Seaspray today. original preorder ETA was " Sept/Oct" Well packed, no damage to boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Does anyone know if the people that run Little Toy Company are away or something?
    M-bot posted this on the 22nd (of October) in the other LTC thread
    Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Caught up with Adam @TLTC yesterday - they’ve been without substantive internet for the last week or so so haven’t been able to update their website entirely with the new items in stock.
    So perhaps they still are having difficulties and/or catching up with emails.
    Remember, so long as you paid with credit card you have 120 days from when the ETA passes to dispute, so if you're really worried (and after dealing with Voldemort who could blame you) and you cant get a reply from them that option is always there.
    But hopefully it wont come to that, it seems they are still sending orders so try and give them the benefit of the doubt

Tried they facebook page and got a response same day , and finally an update on the orders placed a while back.

They said they never got / saw the old emails.

So im guessing they went to "spam" or they changed something over and they were lost / unread or whatever.

Who knows, but im relieved and will just use FB option now.
    Most of the time I have no need to actually contact, it's just that it had been several months, and buying stuff from multiple places on pre-order, (that is 6-12 months away from release) it can be hard to keep track of stuff, and easy to accidentally but the same thing twice etc.

I could swear I already ordered Kup, but apparently not, so will grab one next week or so.

I had Topspin and Octone on order but found Topspin while out shopping a few weeks back. I emailed them this afternoon about removing Topspin from my order.

They were very prompt in replying and refunding the money I had paid for Topspin.

Have used them in the past for other transformers purchases and everything is packaged well and arrives quite quickly.

Sucks that we've had to wait soo long for some of these Titans Return figures but I guess that isn't their fault. Should be receiving my Octone soon