Page 395 of 833 FirstFirst ... 375385390391392393394395396397398399400405415 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Stumpy Guest

Hi guys

TRU knox has stock of both Masterpiece Sunstorm & Prowl but no Grimlocks. TRU Doncaster has one Grimlock as of 11am this morning. Also have Sunstorm and Prowl (one on the high shelves). Staff said that each TRU has been allocated a shipment of Grimlocks. Doncaster had two arrive this morning, one left.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Hi guys

TRU knox has stock of both Masterpiece Sunstorm & Prowl but no Grimlocks. TRU Doncaster has one Grimlock as of 11am this morning. Also have Sunstorm and Prowl (one on the high shelves). Staff said that each TRU has been allocated a shipment of Grimlocks. Doncaster had two arrive this morning, one left.
    No more Grimlock in VIC unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    Need to look for the following kreos micro changers minifigs:

Wave 1 - Quickslinger no. 44
    Wave 1 - Dirge no. 49
    Wave 3 - Huffer no. 54
    Wave 4 - Slipstream no. 43
    Wave 4 - Rodimus no. 41
    I have a spare Slipstream.

Plenty Prowls and Sunstorms at TRU Frankston.
    Got the only Slog and Drift (I did however put them on hold on Monday though, so I'm not sure if they got anymore), there was one lone Galvatron and a tonne of EM OP and Grimlocks. Not bad for $35.
    About 10 Evolution Bumblebee and all of the wave 1/2 deluxes.
    All the other catalogue stuff was there and the section looked pretty full.

I was at TRU Frankston as well today - tossing up whether to get the Bumblebee Evo pack - asked on the off chance if they had an MP Grimlock. At first they said no, I left the store, was about 200m away when the girl I asked caught me and said they found one in the office just after I left. I went back and bought it. Score!!

Lotsa Prowl and Sunstorms there, the latter on shelves near the register. Didn't see the Slog or Drift so I may have been there after Aduthie1980.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I was at TRU Frankston as well today - tossing up whether to get the Bumblebee Evo pack - asked on the off chance if they had an MP Grimlock. At first they said no, I left the store, was about 200m away when the girl I asked caught me and said they found one in the office just after I left. I went back and bought it. Score!!

Lotsa Prowl and Sunstorms there, the latter on shelves near the register. Didn't see the Slog or Drift so I may have been there after Aduthie1980.
    Figured they would get the voyagers in when I saw the catalogue on Monday so I asked to put them on hold but was told they had no Grimlock. As for that I guess it's a Win for you and a loss for me! Doh!
    What time were you there?

Doing a shopping trip to Bendigo on Sat. Anyone got any store suggestions or sightings for there?

Quote Originally Posted by aduthie1980 View Post
    Figured they would get the voyagers in when I saw the catalogue on Monday so I asked to put them on hold but was told they had no Grimlock. As for that I guess it's a Win for you and a loss for me! Doh!
    What time were you there?
    Sorry dude! I was there about 1-ish, between seeing clients.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I left the store, was about 200m away when the girl I asked caught me and said they found one in the office just after I left. I went back and bought it
    This sounds like a wonderful dream. Getting chased by a girl who wants to give you a transformer! Haha.

I ordered my Discount MP Prowl and also Sunstorm online.

As yet, still getting the run around from multiple TRU regarding their second shipment of MP-08 Grimmy's