Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IGEAR CON-AIR RAPTOR SQUADRON!!!!!!

i really like how thrust look in jet mode..... shame they don't sell them separately..

They do appear nice but the face sculpt bugs me somehow...
    hopefully another party does an alternative set of heads for this lot.

I had a look at these on You-tube as they looked interesting. After watching the guy transform the figure I've lost interest. Am I correct in thinking the price point for these figures is around $80.00-$100.00 Aus each? I'm limited by my finances so I'll stick to the MP line with my minor funds. Just one quick question, What's the plastic quality like? It looks cheap in the review I watched compared to an MP.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    I had a look at these on You-tube as they looked interesting. After watching the guy transform the figure I've lost interest. Am I correct in thinking the price point for these figures is around $80.00-$100.00 Aus each? I'm limited by my finances so I'll stick to the MP line with my minor funds. Just one quick question, What's the plastic quality like? It looks cheap in the review I watched compared to an MP.
    Very similar to Hasbro. If you've felt the plastic on the recent Voyager Springer, then it's similar to that.

Thanks for the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I simply don't like the F-35 inspired jet modes

The aircraft design looks especially awkward on the conehead trio, but I suppose that is an unfair criticism give that their G1 alt modes were 'modified' F-15 designs I've simply become to be used to seeing.
    I'm going to be a nitpicky jerk here and say that they're based on the F-22. key visual differences being the single engine vs two engines on the F-22 and the intake shrouds on the F-35 are swept forward while the F-22 are swept back.

I'm quite tempted to get one of these myself. Holding off for the moment as I don't really have a place for them.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)