Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: January '08 Acquisitions

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Yeah very cool Tiby.
    Some of the numbers there are a bit blurred though.....can you PM me with them please?

Hahahahahha!!! Most of you know my private details by now... just wary of mischievous lurkers...
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

it's still rather obvious though tibs

How long did it take for them to send it to you? I sent my paperwork off to the NSW Firearms Registry exactly a week ago and I haven't heard anything since. Hrmm...

- Devastation #4
    What an issue, I mean, wowsers, go read it NOW.
    - RC Barricade and Prime
    Paid $20 at tru for them could not find them in or more weeks searching Tnady and Myer stores across Western Sydney
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Got my first Takara Collection Series... #20 Kup, Wheelie and Recoil... I was always a big fan of Kup and stopped collecting about the time he was re-released as a Targetmaster, so it's cool to now have that version. Being my first TCS, I'm very impressed. Kup's chest is shiny, smooth metal and just has such a solid feel. The vibrant colors of him and Wheelie side by side are definitely making me love these guys. I want to have a Kup to display with my Classics as I just can't have Hot Rod without Kup... seems weird.

I also picked up Classics Devestator... although <cough>Gok</cough>, it doesn't say Classics anywhere on the packaging....

I checked this figure out at STL's and was a bit disappointed and made it a quest to get Universe Devestator (Landfill/BuildKing) instead, and while Classics Devestator still has a bit of newness to it, I think in the end I do like the Classics one better... tough call

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    How long did it take for them to send it to you? I sent my paperwork off to the NSW Firearms Registry exactly a week ago and I haven't heard anything since. Hrmm...
    I send it off in mid December. They then requisitioned me for some more detail. That was sent just before Christmas....

Patience, my young Padawan. Patience.

www.megatron.net.au

Jaydisc, nice pickup!

There is something really special about picking up such an old mold (Kup) which is brand new! It's like a time-warp back to when TFs were just starting out and collections were much smaller.

www.megatron.net.au

I couldn't agree more. I think as it was when I was a child, this guy will quickly return to being one of my favorites.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

WOW! I know some people only say C10 exists in theory. This disproves that theory. My Encore's from Transfigure toys. Can't wait to rip 'em open.

All the other figs and bits and pieces are from our old friend Junk-a-con in a private sale. He is a top bloke that sells to me at an excellent price all the time. I paid far less than what these are worth.

Last edited by TheDirtyDigger; 18th January 2008 at 06:36 PM.