Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Animated Ultra Magnus for $60 at my local Toyworld, is it worth it??

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Animated Ultra Magnus for $60 at my local Toyworld, is it worth it??
    Not at that price. I've seen them for half that at other stores. Someone else who bought one should be able to verify the price I'm talking about.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

okay - I am in the process of purging some of my boxes just cos they're taking up too much damn space. I'd like to sell them but I have no idea how much they're worth.

Here's what I'm looking to get rid of... please tell me what you guys think is a fair price for these. They all still have their insert trays too. Thanks.

+ Animated Voyager Class Optimus Prime
    + Beast Wars Transmetal Optimal Optimus
    + Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Megatron
    + Classics Jetfire (Voyager Class)
    + Revenge of the Fallen Combiner Class Devastator
    + Animorphs Ax/Scorpion
    + Sonokong Beast Wars Neo Mach Kick vs. Archadys
    + Energon Jetfire
    + Energon Mega Dinobot (Grimlock and Swoop)
    + Hasbro reissue Waspinator
    + Ultimate Battle Optimus Prime vs. Megatron
    + Beast Machines Rattrap
    + Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime
    + Alternators Rodimus - blister has been cut open
    + Alternators Nemesis Prime - blister has been cut open
    + Hasbro reissue Red Alert
    + Hasbro reissue Hoist
    + Hasbro reissue Grapple
    + Universe Leader Class Silverbolt, USA Edition
    + Encore Ironhide
    + Encore Ratchet
    + Machine Wars Optimus Prime

e-Hobby:
    + Crosscut
    + Roadrage
    + Streak
    + Deepcover
    + Clampdown
    + Sunstorm (original)
    + Road Hauler
    + Astrotrain
    + Detritus
    + Insecticon Clone Army
    + Overcharge
    + Cobalt Sentry
    + Magnificus & Gamede
    + Orion Pax
    + Twincast

Once I have an idea of how much people are willing to pay for these boxes then I will make a sales thread in the appropriate section. I'm not looking to make a lot of money from them - they're just empty boxes after all... but I'd rather see them in the hands of another collector, cos otherwise they're all going into the recycling bin.

Thank you! m(__)m

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    okay - I am in the process of purging some of my boxes just cos they're taking up too much damn space. I'd like to sell them but I have no idea how much they're worth.

Here's what I'm looking to get rid of... please tell me what you guys think is a fair price for these. They all still have their insert trays too. Thanks.

+ Beast Wars Transmetal Optimal Optimus
    Ooh, Ooh!

Goki could I please have this one? $10 ok? or would you like more?

I've got BW TM2 Megtron's Box and this one would compliment it nicely!

Encore Ironhide and Ratchet are near worthless. They're still flooded in Hong Kong and no one wants them. I have new ones available for A$25.

@Gok - I'm interested in the Deepcover box. Has it got the bubble insert as well? How much do you want for it?

cos otherwise they're all going into the recycling bin.
    Don't be surprised if you spot me lurking near your bins
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

PC on superion giftset? The front of the box looks ok but the sides are a bit munted...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Original-Tran...item2a0a4c287d

*Snip*

Once I have an idea of how much people are willing to pay for these boxes then I will make a sales thread in the appropriate section. I'm not looking to make a lot of money from them - they're just empty boxes after all... but I'd rather see them in the hands of another collector, cos otherwise they're all going into the recycling bin.

Thank you! m(__)m
    putting prices on packaging is hard, its more where the demand is, i would probably see who is interested in what and take what they would offer since you dont want it anyway any money is good money, what ever doesnt generate interest stick a $1 on it
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky
    putting prices on packaging is hard, its more where the demand is, i would probably see who is interested in what and take what they would offer since you dont want it anyway any money is good money, what ever doesnt generate interest stick a $1 on it
    I agree, and I was initially thinking about doing that, but I was concerned that it might in violation of board rule 12a: "Vague things like EOIs (expressions of interest) are not permitted"

So I'm just getting a feel of how much people would be willing to pay for these boxes. This is not a sale thread - so if you say, "I would $X for Y box" then please do NOT feel that you are at all obliged to buy it! I will be making an actual sale thread for these boxes later once I've decided how much I want to charge for them. By the way, there are more boxes that I don't want which I haven't listed - so do keep your eyes peeled when the thread is made.

But yeah - anyone interested in purchasing these boxes will need to re-express their interest in the sales thread once it's made. Hursti and gamblor, I'm willing to hold Optimal Optimus and Deepcover's boxes for you, and I'll be asking you to confirm it once the sale thread is actually made. You may hopefully find more boxes that you want and we might be able to work out a cheaper deal with the purchase of multiple items.

But yeah, prices are definitely negotiable. So at the moment I'm looking at a price range of between $1 to $10, depending on the size, rarity and condition of the box (more info will be forthcoming once the sale thread is made)

Thanks for your input folks (^_^)